Buxom Shimmer & Shake Show-Stopping Collection for the Holidays

Buxom Shimmer Shake Show Stopping Collection f

Buxom Shimmer & Shake Show-Stopping Collection of 15 Mini Full-On Lip Polishes & Creams ($59) is another fab beauty and the kitchen sink set launching at Sephora this week. Seems like massive gift sets this year are right on trend if the Urban Decay Mother Lode Collection is anything to go by and the new Tarte LipSurgence 15 Piece Collector’s Set is anything to go by.

If you love Buxom Glosses this is your change to haul ‘em at at a fairly great price too!

Buxom Shimmer Shake Show Stopping

Buxom Shimmer & Shake Show-Stopping Collection of 15 Mini Full-On Lip Polishes & Creams is an outstanding set of some of Buxom’s best selling shades!

Each gloss is 0.07 oz in size and includes the following shades:

• Royale
  • Mudslide
  • Pink Lady
  • White Russian
  • Amanda
  • Cherry Flip

Score it now at Sephora.com.

I’m actually playing with the idea of grabbing it with my VIB discount!

• 10/30/13 10:27 K.B.:

Awww, damn.

::rearranges Sephora cart::

• 10/30/13 10:44 the Muse:

LOL!

• 10/30/13 11:13 K.B.:

OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT TO TELL YOU!

Did you see that Cherrie Lynn published a prequel to “Leave Me Breathless”? It’s called “Breathe Me In,” and if you haven’t already read it, DROP EVERYTHING AND BUY IT AND READ IT RIGHT NOW.

Cherrie Lynn is one of the few authors who creates fictional male characters who need to be non-fiction. lol

• 10/30/13 11:18 the Muse:

dude of course I read it! WTF are you crazy? :-D why you so late reading this shiz!? ;-D Did you see she has an upcoming book as well? AMEN sister! ahem might I point out that Cherrie is right about Patrick look like Ghost: http://lamusicblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/OTHERWISE-560×245.gif

• 10/30/13 11:18 the Muse:

ps did you start/read Doctor Sleep?

• 10/30/13 11:29 K.B.:

I’m only a little late – I’ve already read it several times. lol I obsessively stalk her “page” on Barnes and Nobles’ website, but I still end up being fashionably late.

And I’m going to skip Doctor Sleep…cause I won’t sleep if I read it. lol I finshed “Night Film,” and I was so disappointed with how it ended. It was so anti-climactic!

I’m starting Donna Tartt’s new book on my lunch break. I love Fall because of B&BW’s candles, but I get so stressed out trying to read all of the books that come out. lol

brb..off to stalk Patrick and wear him down until he agrees to marry me. ;)

• 10/30/13 11:36 the Muse:

LOL! I love you. Mmm I liked Night Film well enough, good fall reading nothing too heavy. Doctor Sleep isn’t as scary as I imagined…it’s unusual and I sure hope they do a screenplay for it at some point! The Goldfinch? I have it on my kindle but didn’t start it yet….Do you read Kristen Ashley by chance? her next book is upcoming next week! and she has a Chaos Holiday book upcoming! LOL me too me too me too!

LOL! I’ve tried…I’ve gone to so many Otherwise concerts it is absurd but Patrick has yet to offer up his hand :-D LOL at this point they see my face in the crowd they are likely singling me out for stalking! maybe he’ll let me just stick my tongue in his mouth for a minute or too if I ask nicely…oh god did I just type that? Or maybe he can just scream in my face the way he does Maria? OH GOD THE HOTNESS!

Slay me, I die.

• 10/30/13 11:38 the Muse:

ps I really miss our chats….! it’s been ages since we talked. I’ve just been swamped lately and a bad friend! sorries!