Philosophy Peppermint Stick Collection for Holiday 2013

Philosophy Peppermint Stick Collection

I NEED Philosophy Peppermint Stick Bath Pearls in my life…wait, just hook me up with the entire Philosophy Peppermint Stick Collection for Holiday 2013 and I’ll be a happy girl indeed.

Dontcha just love the sweet, minty crisp feel of peppermint in your shower in December?

I do!

Philosophy Peppermint Stick Bath Pearls $24
Soft, moisturizing peppermint stick scented bath pearls!

Philosophy Peppermint Stick Bath Pearls

Philosophy Peppermint Stick Shower Gel $16.50
A Peppermint stick scented bubble bath, shower gel, and shampoo!

Philosophy Peppermint Stick Shower Gel

Philosophy Peppermint Stick Lip Shine $10
Shiny gloss with a peppermint stick flavor for the holidays!

Philosophy Peppermint Stick Lip Shine

These are available now at Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 10/15/13 16:32 Anne:

Muuuuuuse, I splurged on a full price (inflated Sephora pricing too!) full sized 3 in 1 in this scent….also got the lip gloss as part of the big gift set…. I can’t resist this!

• 10/15/13 16:33 the Muse:

how is it anne? Is it like candy cane or more minty? sweet? :D

• 10/15/13 19:58 Libby:

I love the smell of peppermint!! I didn’t realize Philosophy does this scent. I’m all over this like a panda on bamboo. I’m going to stalk Sephora until they carry this so I can smell it to determine if it’s more minty or sweet. I prefer minty but I’ll take whatever I can get xD

• 10/16/13 5:49 Cookie:

Nordstrom is having a Philosophy Gift with Purchase right now!! I like the gloss and the bath pearls. They have a kit called Cookie Exchange. — got my name all over it! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Imma start calling you the Gift Guru, Muse. You’ve posted so many great gift ideas recently. I just bought several of those NYX Lip Butters for all the girls at the cake supply store — Brownie, Red Velvet, and Macaron to go along with their cookie tins. I’d never tried them before — love them! The Chubby sticks, and those Tarte and Benefit sets are perfect.

Last year was a breeze thanks to you and my list this year is just about finished! Thanks for everything you do!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• 10/16/13 10:31 the Muse:

aw shucks thanks cookie ;-D I know it is early but the Holidays seem to arrive faster and faster each year so def want to get things up and going! So glad you enjoyed the Lip Butters :-D I loved the chubby stick set from Clinique :-D my pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10/16/13 12:36 SirenPrincess:

I bought the Peppermint Shower Gel from Nordstroms along with the Cookie Exchange kit to get the GWP. I’m thrilled with it all! The Peppermint is more creamy candy cane to me, which is what I wanted. And the Cookie Exchange kit–to die for. The GWP is quite nice as well! A lot of favorites in there and the bag is nice and long, ideal for make-up brushes.

• 10/19/13 2:29 Nicole:

I am very curious about those bath pearls! I have been a Philosophy girl for sometime and I don’t remember bath pearls. I wonder it they will bring them out in different scents…? :)

• 10/28/13 17:05 Billie:

QVC has the peppermint stick collection for under $50.

• 11/1/13 4:48 Nicole:

A239142 is the item number on QVC and the giftset includes the following:
      16-fl oz peppermint stick shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath
      8.5-oz peppermint stick scented bath pearls
      0.35-oz peppermint stick lip polishing sugar scrub
      0.4-fl oz peppermint stick high-gloss, high-flavor lip shine
      2-fl oz peppermint stick shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath ornament
      Gift bag

The featured price is $49.64 (not including tax or shipping & handling) so a better deal than buying all those items seperately. :)