Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault for Holiday 2013

Urban Decay 24 7 Glide On Eye Pencil Vault

The Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault for Holiday 2013 ($295) gifts us with 40 full size eye pencils for the Holiday season!

This one takes luxe gift to new a level!

Urban Decay 24 7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault

Rumors of the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault started earlier this year and now it’s available exclusively at Sephora.com for the masses!

This set includes:

• Empire
  • Asphyxia
  • Woodstock
  • Yeyo
  • Cuff

Urban Decay 24 7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault Holiday 2013

Thanks to reader Tiffany for sharing this find!

It’s available exclusively online at Sephora.com if you want to take the plunge!

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 10/28/13 14:18 Sara:

I wonder if the 20% off coupon for the F&F sale would work on it? I could never afford this, but 20% off of the price brings it down to $240! That’s only $6 per pencil.

• 10/28/13 14:20 the Muse:

20% is off everything Sara that would includes this, hope this helps. There aren’t any exclusions during the sale.

• 10/28/13 14:23 Tiffany:

Your Welcome

• 10/28/13 14:25 the Muse:

hugs! :)

• 10/28/13 15:23 Cindi:

Oh I might really need this. It’s too much of a bargain to let it pass, no buy or not. Surely I could find a little more space to fit this in somewhere. I have to be nice and leave Hubby some room for his stuff too. I’ve already taken over the closet and left him a little corner. I got the set from last year I think it was called Ocho Loco, and it was 8 smaller sized 24/7 liners. I still use them and have plenty left. These 24/7 liners are the BEST I’ve found so far. This is a fabulous deal on all these as they are full sized and at $19 each in the store, this is a savings of $425!!!! Yes, $425 saved. If you were to pay full price these are $720 not counting sales tax.

• 10/28/13 15:26 Jessica:

I love this but I wish they would make red and burgundy ones too. They don’t even have red eyeshadows.

• 10/28/13 16:11 Gabby:

Red liner would be amazing – especially for Bollywood looks, I can never find good red liner in pencil form. I usually use a combination of cream shadows + various powder shadows to get it the right shade but it would be so nice if UD made a 24×7 liner & simplified the process.

• 10/28/13 16:34 Laura:

Makeup Geek has a red gel liner. I don’t have it but I hear its awesome.

• 10/28/13 15:41 Gabby:

Is this the same as the LE Vault that was released earlier this year? Because I got that for my birthday & I adore it :) Totally worth it. Use the liners every day…

• 10/28/13 16:24 the Muse:

yup :) LUCKY you to have it!

• 10/28/13 16:46 Gabby:

Thanks! My parents & my sisters saved & collab’d to help me get it for my birthday present from all of them – still puts a smile on my face every time I pull it out. :)

• 10/28/13 17:05 the Muse:

you have a great fam :)

• 10/28/13 17:19 Gabby:

They are definitely amazing :)

• 10/28/13 15:49 breyerchic04:

Is this not the same as the vault that came out in April or so?

• 10/28/13 16:23 the Muse:

yup but that one was very limited!

• 10/28/13 16:10 Cj:

Oh god I so don’t need this. Reminds me of when my mom used to buy me the giant 200+ crayon boxes for school lol

• 10/28/13 16:58 Carrie:

You know that pounding in your heart that you get when you see someone attractive and you’re instantly attracted to them? That’s what happened to me when I saw this.

• 10/28/13 18:10 jaz:

I dont need this. I dont need this. *checks wallet* Wallet says get the Ocho Loco 2 set and the Stila set and go on with my life. LOL I am glad they brought this back.

• 10/28/13 20:32 Susan K:

Somehow I already have about half of these shades, otherwise I’d be all over this. Anyone remember a few years back when MUF came out with a vault like this? I’m still kicking myself for not getting that one.

• 10/29/13 14:27 MandyB:

I remember that, and I have occasional not-buying it remorse too!

• 10/29/13 3:04 mich:

thanks for posting this! was able to pick this up using the f&f coupon and saved $60, what a great deal :-)

• 10/29/13 9:16 the Muse:

• 10/29/13 12:19 Karen:

I have never tried UD eyeliners but I have heard they are the best. However, I can’t justify paying $200+ for a vault of them. The most I have ever spent on a cosmetic is $23 for “They’re Real” mascara from Benefit Cosmetics which I absolutely LOVE!!!

• 10/29/13 16:23 Kate:

I want this so bad. I use the UD eyeliners set I bought last year for my birthday more than any of my other eye makeup. I want to think that I will buy this set and then create magnificent eye looks. In reality I’ll use the same three liners that are in the brown family.

But the more I stare at it the more I want it! Maybe after new years. 😛