Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault for Holiday 2013

Urban Decay 24 7 Glide On Eye Pencil Vault

The Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault for Holiday 2013 ($295) gifts us with 40 full size eye pencils for the Holiday season!

This one takes luxe gift to new a level!

Urban Decay 24 7 Glide On Eye Pencil Vault1

Rumors of the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault started earlier this year and now it’s available exclusively at Sephora.com for the masses!

This set includes:

• Empire
  • Asphyxia
  • Woodstock
  • Yeyo
  • Cuff

Urban Decay 24 7 Glide On Eye Pencil Vault Holiday 2013

Thanks to reader Tiffany for sharing this find!

It’s available exclusively online at Sephora.com if you want to take the plunge!

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 10/28/13 14:18 Sara:

I wonder if the 20% off coupon for the F&F sale would work on it? I could never afford this, but 20% off of the price brings it down to $240! That’s only $6 per pencil.

• 10/28/13 14:20 the Muse:

20% is off everything Sara that would includes this, hope this helps. There aren’t any exclusions during the sale.

• 10/28/13 14:23 Tiffany:

Your Welcome

• 10/28/13 14:25 the Muse:

hugs! :)

• 10/28/13 15:23 Cindi:

Oh I might really need this. It’s too much of a bargain to let it pass, no buy or not. Surely I could find a little more space to fit this in somewhere. I have to be nice and leave Hubby some room for his stuff too. I’ve already taken over the closet and left him a little corner. I got the set from last year I think it was called Ocho Loco, and it was 8 smaller sized 24/7 liners. I still use them and have plenty left. These 24/7 liners are the BEST I’ve found so far. This is a fabulous deal on all these as they are full sized and at $19 each in the store, this is a savings of $425!!!! Yes, $425 saved. If you were to pay full price these are $720 not counting sales tax.

• 10/28/13 15:26 Jessica:

I love this but I wish they would make red and burgundy ones too. They don’t even have red eyeshadows.

• 10/28/13 16:11 Gabby:

Red liner would be amazing – especially for Bollywood looks, I can never find good red liner in pencil form. I usually use a combination of cream shadows + various powder shadows to get it the right shade but it would be so nice if UD made a 24×7 liner & simplified the process.

• 10/28/13 16:34 Laura:

Makeup Geek has a red gel liner. I don’t have it but I hear its awesome.

• 10/28/13 15:41 Gabby:

Is this the same as the LE Vault that was released earlier this year? Because I got that for my birthday & I adore it :) Totally worth it. Use the liners every day…

• 10/28/13 16:24 the Muse:

yup :) LUCKY you to have it!

• 10/28/13 16:46 Gabby:

Thanks! My parents & my sisters saved & collab’d to help me get it for my birthday present from all of them – still puts a smile on my face every time I pull it out. :)

• 10/28/13 17:05 the Muse:

you have a great fam :)

• 10/28/13 17:19 Gabby:

They are definitely amazing :)

• 10/28/13 15:49 breyerchic04:

Is this not the same as the vault that came out in April or so?

• 10/28/13 16:23 the Muse:

yup but that one was very limited!

• 10/28/13 16:10 Cj:

Oh god I so don’t need this. Reminds me of when my mom used to buy me the giant 200+ crayon boxes for school lol

• 10/28/13 16:58 Carrie:

You know that pounding in your heart that you get when you see someone attractive and you’re instantly attracted to them? That’s what happened to me when I saw this.

• 10/28/13 18:10 jaz:

I dont need this. I dont need this. *checks wallet* Wallet says get the Ocho Loco 2 set and the Stila set and go on with my life. LOL I am glad they brought this back.

• 10/28/13 20:32 Susan K:

Somehow I already have about half of these shades, otherwise I’d be all over this. Anyone remember a few years back when MUF came out with a vault like this? I’m still kicking myself for not getting that one.

• 10/29/13 14:27 MandyB:

I remember that, and I have occasional not-buying it remorse too!

• 10/29/13 3:04 mich:

thanks for posting this! was able to pick this up using the f&f coupon and saved $60, what a great deal :-)

• 10/29/13 9:16 the Muse:

fantastic!

• 10/29/13 12:19 Karen:

I have never tried UD eyeliners but I have heard they are the best. However, I can’t justify paying $200+ for a vault of them. The most I have ever spent on a cosmetic is $23 for “They’re Real” mascara from Benefit Cosmetics which I absolutely LOVE!!!

• 10/29/13 16:23 Kate:

I want this so bad. I use the UD eyeliners set I bought last year for my birthday more than any of my other eye makeup. I want to think that I will buy this set and then create magnificent eye looks. In reality I’ll use the same three liners that are in the brown family.

But the more I stare at it the more I want it! Maybe after new years. :-P

• 11/23/13 4:00 alba riggi:

HI
    IS SOMEONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND THIS AMAZING SET? I JUST CHECK IN http://WWW.SEPHORA.COM BUT INFORTUNALLY I DIDN’T FOUND IT.