Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Matte/Shimmer Holiday Eyeshadow Palette

Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Matte Shimmer Holiday Eyeshadow Palette

You’ll obviously want, NEED to pick up this Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Matte/Shimmer Holiday Eyeshadow Palette ($29) your next trip to Target because, come on, look at it, it’s stunning!

The Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Matte/Shimmer Holiday Eyeshadow Palette is a selection of 24 neutral eyeshadows in matte and shimmer texture that comes classic shades from Sonia’s Eye On Neutral Palettes.

This selection includes metallic shades of bronze, gold, and gunmetal and classic shades like matte taupe, chocolate, and charcoal shades for ALL your Holiday looks.

An absolutely must have in my opinion!

Available now Target and Target.com.

• 11/7/13 12:55 Ashley:

I want! Like right now. Bought a duo eye shadow from this brand years back and I still use it! It was very beautiful and natural. This palette is simply divine! I would use this everyday. As when I’m in a hurry I tend to put on what I know will look good and fast. Sorry blue eye shadow, but I only put that on when I have lots of time to blend and get the look just right, don’t want to risk looking like a clown. I WANT THIS ASAP!

• 11/7/13 13:02 the Muse:

couldn’t agree more ashley!

• 11/7/13 13:07 Crystal:

Dying. DEAD. THOSE ROSEY PINKS ARE BEYOND GORGEOUS! Sorry I’m yelling. May go after work abs snatch one of these.

• 11/7/13 13:08 the Muse:

lol crystal ;-D I totally understand :D

• 11/7/13 13:25 Leslie:

Girl, I know I do NOT need this palette, being that I currently own the shimmer and matte one… tell me why i’m feeling the need to purchase this simply based on the packaging! IT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE TO ME! LMBO!!! Beauty addict/junkie problems! -Leslie

• 11/7/13 13:25 the Muse:

lol ditto :-D hear ya ;D

• 12/5/13 15:59 j:

Cuz your a girl!!!!
      and your normal…

• 11/7/13 13:27 Christina D.:

Just an FYI that this palette is a combination of the Eye on Neutral palette and Eye on Neutral Shimmer palette, put together to form this one palette. So if you already have those two individual palettes — I do! — you don’t need this one (unless you really, really want it).

• 11/7/13 13:44 the Muse:

i’m good don’t have either wahoo!

• 11/7/13 13:49 Zoë:

I need this and don’t own either palette so hopefully we get it in Canada!

• 11/7/13 13:51 mary brenner:

Oh gawd ……..gimmee it! I dont have either of the other palettes so I need it!!!!

• 11/7/13 13:51 Christina D.:

The packaging is nice and the OCD part of me wants to have it, but it irritates me that they are charging more for this one palette ($29.99) than the two individuals palettes combined (which I paid $12.99 each). Besides, I have to say that for the price I’m not that impressed with the shadows. They’re better than the average drugstore product, but not nearly as good as some of the prestige brands that are only a few dollars more — and with all the sales going on, probably not even that!

• 11/7/13 15:18 the Muse:

sorry :(

• 11/7/13 15:42 Haley:

$12.99? I paid $19.99 for my Eye on Neutral matte, so I thought this was a pretty decent deal.

• 11/8/13 2:22 Maggie:

Thanks for that comment! I was wondering how the quality is.

• 11/7/13 14:14 Anne:

What if you have to chose between this palette and Laura Mercier Artist’s Palette?

• 11/7/13 14:31 the Muse:

hard choice!? :D

• 11/7/13 14:33 Anne:

OHHH NOOOO that is not helping…… my wallet crying right now

• 11/7/13 14:39 April:

Oh. My. GOODNESS!
    I NEEEEEEED this!!!! I’m coming back to the states from HK this Thanksgiving…..but I really can’t miss out on this. I might need to ask some favors from friends and family, LOL.

• 11/7/13 16:07 Christina:

This is gorgeous, but Muse–have you heard? Urban Decay is releasing their Naked Palette 3 soon! Gorgeous pinky neutrals!

• 11/7/13 16:07 the Muse:

i did indeed and quite excited weeeeeeeee!

• 11/8/13 9:08 kellly:

OMG that is gorgeous!! I love Sonia Kashuk’s sparkly frosts, too. (grabby hands)

• 11/8/13 17:31 Susan F.:

LOVE these colors! I have 1000 of them! Just ordered the LM Artist Palette. Just picked up some Inglot in same colors as this. Do I want it? YES. Do I need it? NO. Luckily I don’t live near a Target or I wouldn’t be able to help myself.

BTW, how is the quality, creamyness (v.s. chalkyness), pigmentation, fallout on Sonja Kashuk? I’ve never used anything but their wonderful brushes.

Thanks!