Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette Available Soon

Urban Decay Naked 3

It’s coming! The Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette and you can be the first to know when it does launch. I’ll have a review and swatches live shortly but….see some details below!

We’ve spent a LOT of time getting Naked the past few years. We’ve done bronzy and taupey neutrals, but we realized there was a whole spectrum of gorgeous, flushed pinks we hadn’t explored yet. Rose-based hues look great on every skin tone. With 12 new shades, it’s hard to choose favorites, but we predict that Buzz (the pinkest of all the shades) will be a fan favorite. We’re also partial to Nooner (a stunning pinky-brown matte) and Dust (a pale metallic pink shimmer with amazing iridescent glitter), which can be worn on the lids or used as a highlighter. And for an edgy, smoky liner, there’s the aptly named Blackheart—a super dimensional black matte flecked with red glitter.

The Urban Decay Naked palette revolutionized neutrals forever—and went on to become one of the best-selling palettes EVER. When fans demanded more, Naked2 delivered. Even now, three years after the frenzy first started, the requests for “MORE Naked palettes!” keep coming. Finally, the wait is over. Urban Decay launches Naked3, featuring 12 TOTALLY NEW (and insanely beautiful!) rose-hued neutrals. Our previous Naked palettes have always included new shades, but this is the first time we’ve done a Naked palette with 12 never-before-seen shades that aren’t available anywhere else. Choose from every finish imaginable: ultra-smooth mattes, gorgeous pearls and glimmering metallics. From the palest, shimmery pink to deep, warm black, these neutrals will make you want to get Naked all over again.

Naked 3 comes in an art-school-inspired tin case (reminiscent of the Naked2 palette)—in a gorgeous rose-gold color that hints at the shades inside. Embossed on top with a big “Naked3” and cool facets that beg to be touched, this case is sure to inspire lots of jealous stares. Each Eyeshadow features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

Naked3 also includes a NEW double-ended Good Karma Shadow and Blending Brush AND an Eyeshadow Primer Potion sampler with resealable samples of all four formulas (original, Sin, Eden and NEW anti-aging). Each sample holds about a week’s worth of primer!

Shades:

• Strange Pale neutral pink matte-satin
  • Dust Pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter
  • Burnout Light pinky-peach satin
  • Limit Light dusty rose matte
  • Buzz Metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter
  • Trick Light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle
  • Nooner Medium pinky-brown matte
  • Liar Medium metallic mauve shimmer
  • Factory Pinky-brown satin
  • Mugshot Metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift
  • Darkside Deep taupe-mauve satin
  • Blackheart Smoky black matte with rosy red micro-sparkle

The Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette ($52) will be available later this month from urbandecay.com and at Sephora, Ulta, and Macys stores and online in December. Christine already has swatches and photos live! Check it out here.

You can sign up now to be alerted of its arrival at Urbandecay.com.

Will you be grabbing it up?

• 11/12/13 12:44 Shelly:

Um, hellz yes I will!

• 11/12/13 12:45 the Muse:

;-D

• 11/12/13 12:46 Sara:

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Finally a naked with nude pinks/browns.

• 11/12/13 12:52 Agata:

Of course I will be getting it! Temptalia’s swatches look great!

• 11/12/13 12:52 Gina:

I dont have either naked or 2, should I get this one? But I just bought LM, do I need another one? But I do want a UD palette. Man, it’s tough when you have options, especially the beautiful options!

• 11/15/13 12:56 Layla:

U should get naked 1…it will compliment the lM palette…this one will clash with that palette…too many mauves and pinks..

• 11/12/13 13:03 Malin:

This is getting forwarded to the boyfriend in preparation for Christmas!!!

• 11/12/13 13:11 Stephanie A:

Yussssss Christine’s swatches have made it certain that I’m going to use more colors from this than the Naked 1 and 2! I currently have the N1 from my mom while I gave the N2 to my sister because it didn’t work for me. I think I’ll be able to use the pinky browns better!! :DDD SO EXCITED!

• 11/12/13 13:21 Robin:

I don’t have any of the Naked Palettes because they look too dark for my fair complexion. This one looks like it would work for me. Thanks for the link to Christine’s site. Swatches are beautiful!

• 11/12/13 13:22 the Muse:

my pleasure robin she did some excellent swatches!

• 11/15/13 17:53 Nichole:

I have Naked 1 and am very fair– looked great with my pale skin

• 11/19/13 17:46 Sara:

I have super fair skin and have naked 2. I’ll be getting this one as well. I have neutral to cool undertones.

One thing I’ve learned/accepted is that as someone with pale skin all eye shadows (unless I’m prepared to start wearing pastels, which I’m not) will look more dramatic on me, and I’m running with it!

• 11/12/13 13:28 Chelsea:

This must be why I hadn’t bought a Naked palette yet, I was just waiting for this one! Perfect for my fair, gingery self!

• 11/12/13 14:49 Sara Elisabeth:

Hells yes! I’m all over it!

• 11/12/13 14:52 Michelle:

Ohhh … makes grabby hands … It’s so pretty!
    I was waffling between getting this one and the original and now I know I need both! :)

• 11/12/13 14:59 Erika Beck:

*GASP* I am speechless. I must have it!!

• 11/12/13 15:36 Cleo:

Want want want want want! Now where to find! (Goes trawling the german websites)

• 11/12/13 15:59 Veronica:

I was so excited when I saw this coming up, but based on Temptalia’s swatches, I think I’m going to wind up passing it up. I think it may work better for fair skin tones, but it still leans significantly warm-toned, making it less than preferable for cooler types. (We *do* exist, UD!) Ah well. Maybe Naked 4? :)

• 11/13/13 3:49 Lindsay:

I keep hoping it’ll be the *next* Naked palette that’s meant for us cooled toned people. I have Naked and Naked 2 but with my very cool skin I don’t get to use more than 1/3 of them. Come on UD I’m only asking for one palette for us! That would still leave 2/3 for the warm tones folks!

• 11/14/13 0:21 Veronica:

For real. I was so excited about this palette when they said it was more pink-toned…more like rosegold toned, I’d say. :| I used to own the first palette, but when I realized I was only using Sin, Virgin, and Darkhorse routinely, I wound up giving it away to a friend who was warmer toned. It’s a little irksome that Naked 2 keeps getting toted as the “cool-toned” palette when it’s not at all that flattering on the truly cool-toned; three or four shades out of twelve doesn’t make for the most worthwhile investment!

• 11/15/13 13:01 Layla:

I think on the fair ladies the lighter shades will show the same on and the warmer toned gals like me that are tan…this palette will show well…,so not clear on what u mean..lol

• 11/12/13 16:10 Mei:

I am very much so in love with the whole pinkbrown trend going on in Japan right now and own the love switch pink brown eyeliner, mascara, etc. That being said I am stoked for this palette and will definitely be hauling this one!

• 11/12/13 16:17 the Muse:

i do too! and lots of red in Japan at the moment as well…plenty of rosy shades. Lavshuca paired up a great red shade with some neutral browns in one of their new palettes which I’m eager to try!

• 11/12/13 16:13 yelena:

eh. i’m over it.

• 11/12/13 16:20 Amanda:

I want this so bad! I am hoping eventually they will come out with a naked palette that is mostly gray/silver colors.

• 11/12/13 17:37 kate:

O_O

This is the like strawberry chocolate duo eyeshadow from Clinique I had. I loved it and lost it somewhere–probably though I put it in a safe place and then forgot where it was.

This looks like that duo only much more. I want it so bad!

• 11/12/13 19:50 Stephanie:

I will get this, it pink, I love it.

• 11/12/13 19:57 Haley:

I want to cry this is so beautiful! I have the Naked2 and was going to buy the first one as a Christmas present to myself, but now I think I want this one first!

• 11/12/13 20:32 Jen:

I didn’t indulge in 1 or 2, but with the shades of rose gold are calling to me.

• 11/12/13 20:34 Meghan Clark:

I have no control when it comes to UD palettes…need this in my life! MUSE dying to know if you are interested in this one??

• 11/13/13 16:15 the Muse:

yes yes yes gimme gimme gimme :D it’s a refreshing change from the regular smoky browns we’ve been seeing in the past naked palettes!

• 11/13/13 0:24 melissa:

oy… i skipped on naked 2 but naked 3 is calling my name. Its funny but i almost repurchased the benefit set with pink and brown shadows and a concealer its $32 and I’ve had it before and enjoyed it but for 20 more bucks I can get a whole bunch more in the same shade family. I am a brown eyed girl and pinky-s on the lid with brown cutting the crease is my go-to work look. hmmm I wasn’t going to renew vib this year but this might put me in the range …hmmm decisions decisions LOL

• 11/13/13 3:53 Lindsay:

Aww I was really hoping this would finally be the cool toned Naked palette, some nice greys and cool taupes. I’m afraid pink eyeshadows usually just make me look like I have allergies or pink eye (ha!). Ah well maybe next time.

• 11/13/13 8:51 kellly:

omg those are really beautiful! i haven’t liked some of the lighter shades in the past Nakeds but this one is somthing i very well might spring for.

• 11/13/13 12:15 Abryda:

I do own the Naked2 & althugh I love neutrals I am really attracted to this one even more. This looks like it will be picked up once it comes out. Love the pinks & pinkybrown colors so much & how about the packaging I guess RoseGold is the thing this season. I love it!!

• 11/14/13 0:23 Jennifer:

Super excited about this! But I do feel bad for the cool toned gals out there =( I have 1 and 2 and I am most definitely grabbing this one as well. Thanks for the link to see swatches! Since I very painfully am missing out on the Mother Lode, this is a MUST! Already showed the hubby and it’s go!

• 11/14/13 11:06 Icequeen81:

I love the new naked 3, I wasn’t that queen about the first 2 cause they have dark shades I know for sure I wasn’t going to use. But this one is soft enough for me. Would love to have this one

• 11/14/13 11:17 Icequeen81:

A tip a Really important tip while searching make sure you write Naked 3 palette, and not just naked 3, still trying to erase those Images from my brain..bleeehh

• 11/14/13 12:49 PharmNCharm:

HaHa!! So funny! I made the same mistake! Doesn’t everyone know Naked refers to Urban Decay?!? I think this palette is gorgeous!! I can’t wait to get my hands on it!!

• 11/14/13 14:03 Icequeen81:

Lol

• 11/14/13 22:44 sjgs:

This packaging is so incredibly gorgeous that I think I would buy it even if the shadows contained within were utter poo. Which, of course, they aren’t. ;)

• 11/15/13 9:05 Renu:

Oh dear God! Please don’t let it sell out until I hit Sephora in mid-December and I’ll be a good girl!

• 11/15/13 10:52 deathbyglitter:

OMG I am getting this. It’s gorgeous!!! I have gray eyes/very fair skin and I am obsessed with pink eyeshadows. Nude pink shadows always make my eyes look so bright and liven up my whole complexion. Naked 3 is like…my dream come true palette! I would literally use this every single day. I can’t wait! I hope so much that I can buy it on the day it comes out!

• 11/16/13 22:47 Melody:

Agh! I JUST sprung for Vice 2! Well well well guess there’s just no stopping UD from raiding my bank account is there?

• 11/16/13 23:24 Sandra G:

I plan to make this the first UD palette I will ever own! FORGET the other two!!

• 11/20/13 7:58 Gwen O’Brien:

MUST HAVE before I start saving up my money to buy my new grandbaby EVERYTHING her heart desires. First time grandma here, can you tell? AND the baby isn’t due until June. Gonna be a long 7 months for me! :) :) :)

• 11/20/13 11:53 the Muse:

congrats grandma we are counting on you to teach your new grand baby all the evil ways of the makeup empire :D

• 11/20/13 11:58 Gwen:

Thank you!
    And you bet I will!!! <3 :)

• 11/20/13 12:02 the Muse: