L’Oreal Privee Signature Nudes Colour Riche Nail Polish Collection Spring 2014

LOreal Privee Signature Nudes Colour Riche Nail Polish Collection

The L’Oreal Privee Signature Nudes Colour Riche Nail Polish Collection inspired by “Women of Worth” is a new collection of L’Oreal Colour Riche Nail Polish that is launching for Spring 2014.

This collection has been released in a few variations across Canada and Europe and features a variety of celebrities of various ages and skin tones.

Within the UK there was also a lipstick collection that launched which we have yet to see.

Let’s take a look!

The shades in the L’Oreal Privee Signature Nudes Colour Riche Nail Polish Collection include:

• Julianne’s Nude
  • Frieda’s Nude
  • Eva’s Nude
  • Doutzen’s Nude
  • Jennifer’s Nude
  • Liya’s Nude

LOreal Privee Signature Nudes Colour Riche Collection

Each shade was created the be the most flattering for each skin tone of each celebrity featured in the promotion.

The polishes fail to interest me but I’d very much love it if the released the Privee Lipstick Collection that the UK got earlier this year!

I located this display at Walgreens.

Any shades interest you?

• 12/30/13 16:49 O:

Hey Muse! I’ve seen those lipsticks on other blogs. I was sad to hear that only the Uk and Canada(?) got them. I hope we get that lipstick collection here, one day. Those lipsticks were nice. If they ever do, L’oreal can take my money!

• 1/17/14 15:43 Isabella Muse:

I really never doubt we will as sometimes we them several months down the road O so maybe for Summer?! :D

• 12/31/13 9:07 kellly:

When I saw ads for these in British Vogue, I was waiting for them to come out in the US. And yeah, they have lipsticks, too, in the European version. I’m not too keen on any of the nail colors. The rose gold is nice but I already have about 70 rose gold polishes. I’d be interested in seeing the lipsticks, tho, if they bring them out in the US. I only have about 700,000 lipsticks so I might need some more of those!!

• 1/1/14 1:46 cat:

One thing I really love about L’Oreal is their commitment to really showcasing women of color in their advertising and having such a wide shade range though I’m sure as with most brands, the darker shades are still rather limited.

• 1/2/14 16:31 Hess:

I picked up the Julianne Moore shade of nude pink @ Boots UK this summer and now wishing I got 3 of them. I’m very fussy about my pink nude shades and this one is GREAT. I hope they do the lipsticks here.

• 1/2/14 17:03 Isabella Muse:

I sure hope so too Hess!

• 1/3/14 12:45 Shannon:

I bought Liya’s Nude the other night, even though I’m about as pale as one could be, lol…anyway, I * love * this shade…a dusky, purplish gray…so pretty…one of the prettiest shades I’ve seen in a long time.

• 1/14/14 16:18 Isabella Muse:

yay happy to hear it! don’t have any of ‘em yet but considering a purchase and that one was on my list!

• 1/3/14 16:18 Natalie:

I picked up Julianne’s, Dozen’s and Lisa’s Nude. And I could’ve got more, but most of them were sold out. I’m on a neutrals kick because of the Magnetic Nude Collection and the Naked 3!

• 1/5/14 1:14 Jen:

These look gorgeous. I really want Julianne’s color, especially after hearing another rave!