Tarte Cheek Stain Collector’s Vault for Spring 2014

Tarte Cheek Stain Collectors Vault

Got a Sephora gift card for Christmas? Snatch up the Tarte Cheek Stain Collector’s Vault today at Sephora.com as it is now available and what a gorgeous set it is!

Tarte Cheek Stain Collector’s Vault ($150) for Spring 2014 comes housed in a gorgeous limited edition box that’s home to eight full size Tarte Cheek Stains.

Tarte Cheek Stain Collectors Vault Spring 2014

You get:

• Flush
  • Fearless
  • Blissful
  • Blushing Bride
  • True Love
  • Exposed
  • Natural Beauty
  • Tipsy

It truly is the year of the monster gift set and the Tarte Cheek Stain Collector’s Vault def falls right into the trend. This is a stunning set from the box it comes in to the beautiful packaging on each Cheek Stain!

I badly want this one.

How about you?

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 12/26/13 10:36 Icequeen81:

Natural beauty, true love and flush are my favorites, wish to have at least one these 3.

• 12/26/13 10:44 auroragyps:

This is nice and all, but I’m very disappointed they put all full sized blushes in this. One full of minis, or mostly minis, would have been more affordable and less wasteful. That I would have snatched up in a heart beat, because I love the 4 mini cheek stains I’ve had for years.

• 12/26/13 14:02 Kharanya:

I totally agree! Minis last me several months at a time. I’d snap up a set of minis myself. It’s such a waste to throw away 95% of one after it starts to go old on you. I absolutely love their cheek stains but refuse to buy any because of the waste it is for me after having to throw one out mostly full.

• 12/26/13 11:37 Ashley:

So cute. My cousin would love this! Her birthday is in March and she loves Tarte’s blushes! I love the packaging. I wonder how much it is?

• 12/27/13 8:48 Maria A:

$150.00

• 12/26/13 17:03 Maria A:

OMG I just ordered this (Darn Impulse Buy). I really couldn’t help myself. (head hung)

• 12/26/13 17:24 Isabella Muse:

lol awesome!!!!!!!! tell us whatcha think when it arrives :D

• 12/26/13 17:36 Maria A:

WIll do. I feel so guilty that I purchased it. I already have 3 out of the bunch that it comes with, so I figure I will give the ones that I have 2 of to my mommy.

• 12/27/13 9:43 Isabella Muse:

don’t! enjoy it :-D screw it, you only live once enjoy!

• 1/2/14 23:11 maria A:

Ok so they finally arrived and the following is what I noticed
            1. These sweat more then the previous formula
            2. The old formula seemed to be more pigmented and the colors slightly darker
            3. They are literally half the size for the same price if you buy them individually which is crazy on Tartes part. Technically these should be half the cost or $20 each.
            I don’t regret the purchase because I am a total tarte junkie.

• 12/27/13 8:28 Maria A:

SO I went back on Sephora to read up on it and each cheek stain in the vault is .50oz instead of 1oz which the original comes in. I am not sure if this is just for the vault or all together new packaging

• 12/31/13 23:06 Courtney:

I read the only review there is on Sephora (at the time I’m typing this), and they are 1/2 full size (.5 oz vs 1 oz in the original packaging). So, the price seems pretty steep. The price should be, at most (IMO), $120. I wouldn’t pay $30 for that big one in which to house them. Thoughts??

• 1/3/14 9:31 Maria A:

I also want to add that before the first re-formulation the stains were 1.5oz then 1oz and now .50oz and the price stays the same. Not cool Tarte, not cool at all