You know how passionate I am about my Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette so of COURSE I want the Sephora In The Tropics Moonshadow Baked Palette.
Although I wouldn’t complain in the least if ELF decided to do a Studio Baked Eyeshadow Palette in this color variation ahem, so I could get it cheaper maybe?!
But if not I’ll grab it anyway because I need a little bit of the tropics in my life with weather that feels like below zero insanity outside my window.
The Sephora In the Tropics Moonshadow Baked Palette ($26) is about fourth of fifth color variation of this popular palette. For Spring, the palette gets a fresher, lighter look with tropical island inspired shades that can be used wet or dry!
- Peru (pearly olive green)
- Belize (shimmery dark pink)
- Barbados (soft, pink sand)
- Seychelles (warm pearly golden pink)
- St. Vincent (shimmery white)
- Grenada (deep pearly purple)
- Bermuda (sparkly light orchid purple)
- Fiji (silver shimmery lilac)
- Martinique (golden yellow sparkle)
- St. Lucia (shimmery cream)
I have a feeling this will end up in my cart.
Grab it now at Sephora.com.
This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.