Bobbi Brown CC Cream Available Now

Bobbi Brown CC Cream

Loving yourself some Bobbi Brown BB Cream? How about I introduce you to Bobbi Brown CC Cream which is available now in three shades at Lord & Taylors?

As a fond fan of Bobbi’s BB Cream formula I”m all about trying her new color correcting CC Cream.

As we approach Spring and head into Summer 2014 a bigger push for CC Creams is a coming. Bobbi Brown CC Cream is a healthy looking skin finish with a color correct treatment that evens out skin tone, addresses redness and dullness, and brightens skin using light diffusing pigments to the blur the look of imperfections.

With time brightening botanicals actually treat skin to help even out skin tone and SPF 35 helps protect skin from UVA/UVB rays.

Bobbi’s CC Cream comes in a Pale Nude for fairer skin tones, a Warmer Nude for medium skin tones, and a Golden Nude for deeper tones.

You can wear it alone or under your favorite foundation of choice.

It’s available now at Lord & Taylor and should be at your favorite makeup counters shortly for Spring 2014.

• 2/18/14 16:35 anne:

hmm not sure. i actually just traded my bb cream away. While i liked it when i had more oils, I had a hard time blending it when the weather got colder. it was too thick for my combo/dry skin

• 2/18/14 22:08 Christina:

Interesting these coming out not long after MAC launched their Prep + Prime CC collection!

• 2/19/14 3:51 Hez:

Hi Musey! Bobbi Brown foundations, tinted moisturizers tend to do a fantastic Job of evening out my skin tone so I look forward to this .. But I got a question for ya.. Are cc creams more expensive than BB creams?? Bobbi is pretty expensive ( but worth it). One more quick question, do you think Tom Hiddleston is a sexy Brit or what? ;) lol

• 2/19/14 9:42 Isabella Muse:

hey hez there are actually the same price $44 for the BB and $44 for the CC I don’t really see a change in prices for BB/CC they are basically same price from what I’ve seen so far :) absolutely! TEAM LOKI! all the way ;-D

• 2/19/14 7:09 Maddie:

I’m so excited for these! Will there be a review soon?

• 2/19/14 9:41 Isabella Muse: