New Shades of Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Swatches for Spring 2014

Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Color Tattoo Eyeshadow

Yes, indeed there are six brand new shades of Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow that’s launched with the Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Collection that’s available for Spring 2014.

As per my earlier discussion today these shades might NOT be limited edition as they lack any wrapping that says as such where as other pieces in this collection are clearly labeled Limited Edition.

Take a look!

These shades concentrate on more nude natural colors such as taupe, copper, beige, and brown. The odd man out is Stroke of Midnight which is a black that has silver sparkle in the mix! I bet it can double up as an eyeliner should you like.

I did my swatches super quick this morning as my alarm clock didn’t go off and I lost 30 minutes today! Thus instead of 4:30 I was up at 5 AM and was rushing photos today to get to work on time. But I promise each shade will be reviewed and swatched better in upcoming posts!

Maybelline Caramel Cool Color Tatoo Eyeshadow

Maybelline Sleek Spice Color Tattoo Eyeshadow

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Sleek Spice Swatches

Sleek & Spice

Maybelline Stroke of Midnight Color Tattoo Eyeshadow

Maybelline Stroke of Midnight Color Tattoo Eyeshadow swatches

Stroke of Midnight

So which ones do you want, love, and need?

I’d say all right?

• 2/12/14 18:07 Jess:

Def gonna pick up pure nude! it looks very similar to urban decay’s bootycall, which is my favorite everyday shadow. I also really love caramel cool and nude complement, so I’ll pick those up sometime too.

• 2/12/14 18:09 Cookie:

🔟🔟🔟🔟9⃣
    👏👏👏👏

You still win.😉 Those Russian judges can be harsh 😄😄😄
    Side note: I know something had to be done, but I miss those perfect 6s in figure skating.

• 2/12/14 18:22 Kira:

I wonder, how does Beige-ing Beauty and Pure Nude compare to Barely Branded and Sleek & Spice to Bad to the Bronze?

• 2/12/14 18:31 Lacy:

I’ll take 1 Nude compliment, 1 pure nude and 1 sleek & spice please… I wonder if my local cvs or rite aid has gotten these in yet, if not the Harmon’s face value in Christmas tree shops probably has, they always seem to get the new collections first – and are always cheaper there!

• 2/12/14 18:39 Mary Beth:

They are ALL stunning :-)

• 2/12/14 18:49 Heather N King:

Ooh! Caramel Cool and Stroke of Midnight for me! Thanks for the swatches! 😃

• 2/12/14 18:55 Isabella Muse:

you’re most welcome :)

• 2/12/14 19:01 JoElla:

Which one?? How about how many of each LOL

• 2/12/14 19:04 Julia:

Caramel Cool and Sleek & Spice for me!! Thanks for the swatches so I can go into the store prepared, Muse!

• 2/14/14 15:32 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure dear :)

• 2/12/14 19:31 breyerchic04:

Nude Compliment really looks like an everyday color, and caramel cool looks so unique, so definitely both of those!

• 2/12/14 19:45 cat:

Caramel Cool will be mine. Beigeing Beauty, Nude Compliment, and Sleek and Spice seem promising but I’ll wait to hear what you have to say. I love this line in theory but I never seem to use my Maybelline Color Tattoos. I think I have three of them and I can’t have used them more than 3 times.

• 2/12/14 19:56 Mary:

I need Caramel Cool and Stroke of Midnight! Caramel Cool is so, so lovely!

• 2/12/14 20:24 Kar Yi:

I need Sleek and Spice in my lifeeee! I really hope these are permanent! The swatches look lovely :)

• 2/12/14 21:19 Nat:

Ohhhh Caramel Cool and Sleek and Spice – must have! :D

• 2/12/14 22:06 Ashley:

Agree caramel cool, sleek and spice, and nude compliment must try! Ulta.com here I come plus $3.50 off sounds good to me!

• 2/12/14 23:41 Whit:

I’ve been looking for a drugstore dupe for MAC’s soft ochre, do you think any of the color tattoos would be one? And if so, which one lol. Thank you so much! I also love your blog and love how thorough your reviews are! :)

• 2/12/14 23:45 Mams:

I love Caramel Cool! It’s very beautiful. Thanks for swatching these! Other than eyeliner, how would you use Stroke of Midnight?

• 2/13/14 9:19 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure mams! you can use it smoked out all over your lid, use it as a base for a smoky eye, color wash with it, etc..

• 2/13/14 0:10 Amy:

Definitely not LE! I work in a cosmetics department that carries Maybelline and we have one of their reps coming in next week to reline that section to make room for new products including the color tattoos

• 2/13/14 12:27 amy:

Thanks for the info! Now all I have to do is stalk the Master Hi-Lighter & some of the lippies… At least I can take my time on these.

• 2/14/14 14:47 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure :)

• 2/13/14 1:16 Kathleen:

Hi Muse!
    Do these color tattoos have the same texture and consistency as the color tattoos from the regular line or is the thin, slippery consistency and texture of the special edition color tattoos that came out last spring?

• 2/13/14 6:32 Amber:

Another great recommendation for me! Love these colors! I might have to hunt down all of them except maybe the black. I have so many black things I could use, not sure I need that…but love the rest! :)

• 2/13/14 9:10 kellly:

I am planning to haul ALL of these except for the very light one and the black one. I don’t use such pale colors and I have 50 million blacks already, but those middle tones are calling me. Now the waiting begins because they haven’t penetrated my area of the country yet. I’m so anxious to get my clutches on these!!! (*grabby hands*)

• 2/13/14 9:34 Cynthia:

I want mattes too much shimmer.

• 2/13/14 9:43 LipstickHoarder:

Caramel cool and stroke of midnight. Yes, yes yes!

• 2/13/14 10:33 ashley:

holy balls you wake up early. that’s some commitment to makeup and your blog. this is why you’re so awesome~

• 2/14/14 14:49 Isabella Muse:

lol thanks :)

• 2/13/14 12:28 Robyn:

Nude Compliment and Sleek and Spice!!

• 2/13/14 13:07 Nancy:

I didn’t even know these existed until recently was shopping at my local Fred Meyer. I spotted these right away and all the colors were there! I picked up 5 of 6. Went back and these are flying off the shelves Yikes! so I hope they are permanent :) my faves are Sleek & Spice and Nude Compliment,these are great under taupe or light brown eye shadows for a base! In fact I love Sleek & Spice better than Bad to the Bronze now. Ah the life of a makeup addict,thnx for the swatches Muse!

• 2/14/14 14:46 Isabella Muse:

aw my pleasure nancy glad you found these!

• 2/13/14 13:11 Lisa:

Loving Carmel Cool & Nude Compliment, similar yet different to others I have from Chanel, Armani, Shisedo & Tom Ford. Stroke of Midnight as Kelly pointed out is not exciting when you have 5 million varities of black creams already! Thank you so much for the swatches. Extremely helpful!

• 2/14/14 14:46 Isabella Muse:

aw my pleasure!

• 2/14/14 12:28 Daniela:

Sleek and Spice and Nude Compliment…ah, I so can’t wait for them to make their way to the UK. They are simply beautiful. So impressed with the formula of the Colour Tattoos and can’t believe they are so affordable! Amazing!

• 2/14/14 19:09 Madeleine:

Nude Compliment and Sleek and Spice look beautiful – although I like the look of them all really! I really hope these will come to the UK eventually!

• 2/24/14 19:51 Deanna:

Where are people finding these? I have struck out at target , ultra, and rite aide so far and want them!

• 3/16/14 13:26 Niane:

i finally found a full display of these in duane reade and picked up caramel cool, sleek and spice, and nude compliment. Been loving caramel cool.