Missha Air-Fit Magic Cushion Case Launches in the US

Missha Air Fit Magic Cushion Case1
Are you embracing the Asian Magic Cushion craze at the moment? Every wish you could take your own foundation, BB, or CC Cream and create your own Magic Cushion?

Now you can with the Missha Air-Fit Magic Cushion Case!

Missha Air Fit Magic Cushion Case
I’m sure you’re familiar with cushion makeup as it has been trickling into the US market lately. Magic Cushions are simply a compact makeup that features a squish sponge that saturated with foundation or BB/CC Cream. There are ton of these out on the Asian market currently but one of the more familiar ones in the US is the Amore Pacific Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50.

Holika Holika Face 2 Change Moist Cushion BB

Holika Holika Face 2 Change Moist Cushion BB

Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion

Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion

Now the fun thing about Missha Air-Fit Magic Cushion Case is you get to create your own cushion makeup! You don’t have to buy the compact with makeup inside as it comes completely empty so you can fill it with your favorite BB Cream, CC Cream, foundation, or even SPF.

The case comes with 2 sponges and you simply fill the aluminum dish inside with a 1/3 of the makeup of your choice, snap it closed, and you’re good to go!

Nifty right?

I really love cushion makeup but I def have had that moment where I wished I could use my favorite BB Cream in a cushion form but unfortunately it isn’t offered in this format. This new Air Fit Magic Cushion Case puts you in charge of creating a cushion makeup out of your favorite foundations and BB Creams! That’s pretty darn brilliant don’t you think?

So now any BB Cream, CC Cream, or foundation cab be turned into a Magic Cushion!

Brilliant!

It’s available now (but will likely sell out fast) at www.misshaus.com.

Review upcoming shortly!

• 5/6/14 10:01 Kelly:

Wow that is a beautiful pallet! Thanks for posting, I think I will try it!!

I am also a beauty and fashion blogger, check me out!!

Thanks and blessings!

• 5/6/14 11:54 Dusty:

LOVE THIS! Just ordered two of them! Haha! :)

• 5/6/14 20:41 Elle:

I’ve been using the A’Pieu Smart Cushion cases for sunscreen+moisturizer and another for Covergirl outlast foundation and its so nice and convenient!!
    Only thing is that the foundation is a bit too creamy i feel like it would work better with a more liquidy consistency. My sunscreen thins out my moisturizer so it isn’t an issue for that one

• 5/8/14 16:21 Isabella Muse:

OH I never thought to put moisturizer inside it! :-D maybe apply a bit of moisturizer and mix it with your foundation within the compact!

• 5/7/14 0:38 vanilladreamcream:

I don’t really get these cushion compact. I feel that they’re just a hype. I feel that the sponge would harbor bacteria. And I’m so used to applying my bbcream with my fingers I feel using the cushion would be slower. Does a compact apply smoother? what is the benefit of using a cushion compact?

• 11/6/14 12:48 elizabeth:

I totally agree – this seems SO unsanitary. My makeup brushes need a weekly washing. I’ve seen studies where a week’s worth of gunk on a brush, when swabbed and placed in a Petri dish with a medium, grew giant colonies of dozens of bacteria overnight.
      Gross.

• 5/10/14 22:37 Saiba:

I just got one in today lol I wanted to try it out with my Canmake Perfect Serum BB. It’s actually really nice. I thought the consistency would be too thick but it worked out really well. I wanna get another one so I have one for BB and one for sunscreen hehehe

• 5/25/14 15:04 mami:

I can’t get link to work…must be sold out…anywhere else I can order? Darn, another item I missed out on :(

• 6/9/14 15:52 Isabella Muse:

not that I know of but keep an eye out they’ll restock for sure!

• 5/26/14 12:23 Paige Palmentera:

I got 2 of these before they sold out, and LOVE it! I am able to use up BB creams that are too light by mixing a little darker foundation with it. I am really cutting down on waste of products that are just sitting in my stash taking up space. Do you know where we can get the refill cushion and applicator sponges? Am able to find only the sponges that have makeup already on them.

• 5/27/14 11:02 Isabella Muse:

awesome paige glad you grabbed them :-D I do not….! Missha will be restocking shortly and hopefully they’ll include applicator sponges/etc!