Etude House Lock’ N Summer 2014 Collection

Etude House Lock N Summer 2014 Collection

Magic Cushion Makeup goes to a new level with the Lock’ N Summer 2014 Collection that features Etude House Lock’ N Cushion Blusher, Etude House Lock’n Liner, and more! And yes, the blush and the liner are all cushion makeup products. Hey, cushion makeup is huge right now in Korea might as well run with the idea right?!

Etude House Lock’n Summer Face Conditioning Fixer
An aloe vera infused makeup fixer that gives skin a cool effect when applied and extends the length and wear of your makeup while lightly hydrating skin!

Etude House Lockn Summer Face Conditioning Fixer

Etude House Lock’n Summer Proof 10 Cushion Lock’n Liner
A new and innovative cushion eyeliner that’s available in several vivid shades for Summer. Simply sweep the included brush across the saturated cushion sponge and apply your liner!

Etude House Lockn Summer Proof 10 Cushion Lockn Liner

Etude House Lockn Summer Proof 10 Cushion Lockn Liner how to

Etude House Lock’n Summer Proof 10 Cushion Lock’n Liner

Etude House Lock’n Summer Proof Lash Perm Proof Shockcara
A strong water proof mascara formula that lengths and strenghtens lashes with a locking technology that makes the formula SUPER waterproof!

Etude House Lockn Summer Proof Lash Perm Proof Shockcara

Etude House Lock’n Summer Proof Lash Perm Proof Shockcara

Etude House Lock’n Summer Cushion Blusher
A new cushion style blush available in two shades for the Summer with a soft sponge-y texture that give skin airbrushed color.

Etude House Lockn Summer Cushion Blusher

Etude House Lockn Summer Cushion Blusher Pink

Etude House Lock’n Summer Cushion Blusher

Etude House Lock’n Summer Color Lips
A magic water style lipstick with a moist, easy glide across lips that provides over 15% more color than the typical lipstick!

Etude House Lockn Summer Color Lips

Etude House Lock’n Summer Color Lips

Etude House Precious Lock’n Mineral Proof Any Cushion
A Summer version of Etude House’s popular Mineral Proof Any Cushion which has a new longer, stronger wear!

Etude House Precious Lockn Mineral Proof Any Cushion

Etude House Precious Lock’n Mineral Proof Any Cushion

I think the new Lock’n Cushion Blush looks particularly fascinating doesn’t it? I’m excited about the Etude House Lock’ N Summer 2014 Collection and looking forward to getting my hands on it.

Reviews upcoming shortly.

Anything you love from the collection?

It’s available now from F2Plus1 on E-bay.

• 6/24/14 17:56 Dita:

Cushion blush and cushion eyeliner? I think I’m quite loving this cushion trend! The blush seems like it will be great!

• 6/24/14 17:57 Steffi:

INEEDINEEDINEEDINEED.

• 6/24/14 18:19 Phyrra:

I want those liners, omg!

• 6/24/14 22:48 Rachelle:

GAH I NEED THESE!!!! Why does Etude House’s packaging have to be so freaking adorable!??!?!?!

• 6/25/14 8:43 kellly:

I like the look of that gold highlighter. . . i always love gold in the summertime

• 6/25/14 11:14 Lace:

I’ve been really curious about the cushion compacts for awhile. Though I wonder if the foundations and bb compacts are generally the same across the board with the Asian cosmetic companies. I will say I am VERY interested in this line. The blush just looks amazing and the eyeliner has me curious :)

• 6/25/14 11:32 Isabella Muse:

I think they are a bit different in terms of texture. I know the Etude House Magic Cushion is quite matte where as Holika Holika has a more moist, dewy finish. They do vary slightly.

• 6/25/14 11:51 Lace:

That is good to know. I have drier skin these days and am considering trying the cushions. I just don’t know which to try. I know some like the one from Amore Pacific who also owns Iope and Laneige. Both of them have the cushion compacts which has me wondering if their formulas are similar to each other. I think I’d need to find a moisturizing formula that doesn’t totally make me look drier haha :)

• 6/25/14 11:54 Isabella Muse:

yeah, def avoid the ET one, it sets to an almost powder finish, really accentuated my drier spots. I’ve reviewed almost all the cushion foundations available :) you can check through the archives for recs if you want!

• 6/25/14 12:05 Lace:

I totally will :) Thanks!

• 6/25/14 13:19 Isabella Muse: