Milani Bella Blue Collection Launching this Summer

Milani Bella Blue Collection

Ready for a blue Summer? The limited edition Milani Bella Blue Collection will be launching this Summer at Walgreen, Kmart, and Fred Meyer for a limited time and is already available online at milanicosmnetics.com.

The Milani Bella Blue Collection celebrates all things blue from lips, tips, to eyes.

P.S. Dunno what your Summer concert schedule is looking like but Otherwise is touring again! Yes, that’s me in the background doing a little jig and squealing like a little piggie! They’ll be in New York too so no travel required or at least not extensive traveling anyway!

What?! Blue made me think of Maria’s little Alice outfit. You know that half the male population flips out when she’s screaming at the top of her lungs and looking like Alice in Wonderland ha!

w00t w00t! I call dibs on Adrian!

Want more blue? Take a look at Milani’s Collection below!

Milani Bella Blue

The Milani Bella Blue Collection is a new Summer 2014 release that includes a nail varnish, lipstick, and mascara all done up in gorgeous shades of pool blue!

Milani Gold Label Nail Lacquer in Bella Blue

Milani Lash Art
A new colorful, buildable mascara in gorgeous shades of blue!

Shades:

• Bella Blue
  • Mediterranean Blue
  • Azure

Milani Lip Art in Bella Blue
A full coverage sky blue lip color with a stunning matte finish!

What do you think of the Milani Bella Blue Collection?

Think you can rock it?

• 6/5/14 23:15 Alison M:

I know I could rock it! I might have to take a look at that mascara though I have a much nicer and more pigmented blue lipstick already (sorry Milani!) from Melt Cosmetics. I love my DGAF!

• 6/5/14 23:49 Anna Fantasia:

I. NEED. THE. LIPSTICK!!! Will I wear it, Oh heck to the no. But I needs it…

• 6/6/14 8:32 Isabella Muse:

lol my thoughts exactly!

• 6/6/14 0:15 Christine Joy Luikuo:

Just in time! I’m looking for a blue mascara. I thought of wearing it in the office. ;)

• 6/6/14 5:53 TwirlyGirly:

If anyone is having trouble with the link to Milani (there’s a typo), try this:

• 6/6/14 7:23 Isabella Muse:

sorry about that, corrected :)

• 6/6/14 7:29 Susan K:

I shall be rocking those blue mascaras!

• 6/6/14 8:04 Adrienne:

I saw the display in 1 solitary Walgreens (that I rarely visit because it’s so far) and the Bella blue must be the popular one because every product that was missing from all of the display in that color (lip, mascara, nail). The associate said it had actually been out 2 months ago because it was limited edition they have to get the stuff out of the backrooms. I haven’t seen it anywhere else though. With only 2 of each item it may be hard to locate. However, should you find it I can’t wait to see those on you, especially the lip color.

• 6/6/14 8:24 Isabella Muse:

i’ll probably look all kinds of stupid in blue lipstick hehe!

• 6/6/14 13:58 Brigitte:

me2; the blue lips on the ad look weird; just fancy this on a light skin *iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*, Fantomas says hi