Stila’s New Eyes Are The Window Eyeshadow Palettes

Stila Spirit Eyes Are The Window Eyeshadow Palette

Stila has four new, limited edition Eyes Are the Window Eyeshadow Palettes ($49 each) launching for Fall 2014 that include 12 eyeshadows each. The palettes celebrate not only Fall 2014 but Stila’s 20th Anniversary with jewel inspired compacts featuring smoky and natural eyeshadow shades with a look book curated by Sarah Lucero to create countless eye looks!

Stila’s full Fall 2014 Collection launches August 1st on their website but the Stila Eyes Are the Window Eyeshadow Palette are already available at Ulta.com.

I don’t have exact shadow names as of yet but here’s a break down!

Stila Soul Eyes Are The Window Eyeshadow Palette (Matte, shimmery neutrals)

Stila Soul Eyes Are The Window Eyeshadow Palette

Stila Mind Eyes Are The Window Eyeshadow Palette (Matte shades)

Stila Mind Eyes Are The Window Eyeshadow Palette

Stila Body Eyes Are The Window Eyeshadow Palette (Shimmery jewel shades)

Stila Body Eyes Are The Window Eyeshadow Palette

Stila Spirit Eyes Are The Window Eyeshadow Palette (iconic Stila shades popular over the last 20 years, betcha Kitten is one!)

Stila Spirit Eyes Are The Window Eyeshadow Palette

I must admit I want at least three of these! They are a bit expensive but I’m pretty sure the quality is fabulous as Stila makes a beautifully buttery velvet textured shadow.

Are you excited about these?

The Stila Eyes Are the Windows Eyeshadow Palettes are available now at Ulta.com.

• 7/28/14 10:30 Kimmwc03:

Really excited about these. I actually really like Stila eyeshadows.

• 7/28/14 10:33 Mary:

Oh, these are so beautiful! I really love the bottom two, the blues look so pretty! Might have to use my 20% coupon on these… 😉

• 7/28/14 10:40 Isabella Muse:

mmm speaking of which WELCOME gets you 20 off :-D

• 7/28/14 15:26 Krista:

Welcome gets you 20% off on ulta.com?

• 7/28/14 15:30 Isabella Muse:

no at stila cosmetics

• 7/28/14 10:37 Joyce:

I’ll probably grab Spirit during a sale–if reviews are favorable! It’s been a while since Stila put out a solid palette IMO. I’m quite excited!

• 7/28/14 10:43 MakeupTray:

I really love the second, to the last palette.

• 7/28/14 11:14 kimkats:

Can’t wait to see reviews of these. If the quality is there, I can see a couple of them making their way to my house! They *are* a bit pricey, which I suspect will keep them from selling as well as they might have; had they been $10 cheaper, I suspect they would have blazed out the door!!! Still…… :)

Wonder if these will be on sephora as well?

• 7/28/14 11:18 Isabella Muse:

I agree $10 less at maybe $40 mark would make them more appealing but $50…ouchie :-D but won’t stop me if I like the formula :-D I think so, don’t quote me but I think Sephora will likely get them considering Ulta has! They officially launch August 1st so we still have a few days!

• 7/28/14 11:25 Kaitlyn:

These are lovely! I kinda want the Mind or Spirit. At that price tag, I’m waiting on reviews before I decide to purchase though! There are so many lovelies that come out this time of year, so I’m trying to budget more wisely.. lol We’ll see how that works out! :P

(btw, have you seen the new Becca palette? Thankfully, it’s permanent. I know you aren’t the biggest fan of mattes, but this one seems nice! I think it would complement other palettes well! :)

• 7/28/14 11:26 Isabella Muse:

oh was going to right about that today! it looks gorgeous! and yeah, hate mattes, but kinda want it :D

• 7/28/14 16:29 heather:

these look nice. i think stila shadows are underrated! i reach for my “in the light” palette all the time. hopefully my ulta gets these quick.

• 7/28/14 18:24 Dee:

If the reviews are good I’m getting the Mind set! Love the colors.

• 7/29/14 9:17 telle:

Stila’s fall launch has to actually be one of my most anticipated fall launches this year; stila has been relatively uneventful for me for several years, and this launch restores faith and excitement! YAY! :D thanks for sharing Muse! ;) can’t wait for swatches and reviews! :)

• 7/29/14 9:23 Isabella Muse:

i couldn’t agree more telle! my pleasure :)

• 7/29/14 15:23 Christina:

Mind reminds me of the matte palette they have now. So pretty, though!

I’m not a huge Stila fan, but these are certainly tempting!

• 8/3/14 21:56 mamaleesie:

These palette’s are gorgeous and Stila shadows are my FAVE! I’ve seen these in person and they are definitely worth the $.

The packaging has changed and become much more luxurious and substantial.

Just wait until you see the new Stila mascara and glosses!!!! Gorgeous! I’ve not usually been a fan of the mascara, but this one is far superior than any others they have produced (Glamoureyes was decent though). Also, the glosses have a much softer and smooth texture – a lot like their Kitten Silk Shimmer Gloss.

xox
    Lisa

• 8/4/14 9:19 Isabella Muse:

thanks for the deets Lisa sounds very very very exciting :D

• 8/6/14 12:12 Alaine:

These are gorgeous! I’m definitely going to pick up one or two! lol

• 8/11/14 23:06 Alexa:

For all you ladies wondering… My husband picked up the pallet in spirit and I can’t say how much I love these colors. As always stila has great pigmentation but they colors are so versatile! I can’t wait to try the other pallets. I was the same way when I seen the price but all 12 of the colors are well worth it. I just received this on Saturday and I have played with a lot of the Colors, not all of them yet, though. The colors are:
    Kitten Puppy. Pigalle
    Oasis. Jezebel. Barefoot
    Wheat. Golightly. Espresso
    Chinois. Slate. Pewter

Puppy and chinois are Matt and the rest are shimmer. Puppy is perfect for a base on your crease.