Uh oh! Avon Candles are possibly a new addiction for me. Avon has done candles here and there in the past but seasonal candles get a big push this Fall with a launch of not only several three wick candle fragrances but also accessories for the candles in the form of candle sleeves like you’d see from Bath & Body Works!
Each Avon Candle is 11 oz in size and $9.99 in price where as Bath & Body Works Candles are 14.5 oz in size! I actually smelled one of these, unburnt, at a friend’s house recently and it did smell great in the jar. She hadn’t yet burned it so I couldn’t ask her experience with it but count me curious!
- Hot Apple Cider (apple, cinnamon, nutmeg, blackberry & quince)
- Christmas Pine (fresh-cut pine mixed with peppermint and licorice)
- Peppermint Twist (peppermint with fluffy marshmallow and vanilla)
- Vanilla Buttercream (creamy vanilla and sugar with a dash of spice)
- Winter Wonderland (freshly fallen snow with citrus, spearmint, vanilla and sandalwood)
- Whipped Pumpkin (pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla)
- Salted Caramel (caramel, toffee, sugar cane and vanilla malt)
- By the Bonefire (fir needle, thyme, warm amber, vanilla and cedarwood)
The new Avon Seasonal Candle Collection is available now at www.avon.com.