I got my Memebox Superbox #67 Holika Holika and thought I’d do a quickie unboxing of it today! I was quite happy that Memebox put a box together from a brand that’s so well known and loved in Korea. Most of my Memeboxes have been an introduction into many brands I haven’t tried from Korea before so it was nice getting a box of treats from a well known brand like Holika Holika!
This superbox was filled with 8 full size Holika Holika items all of which I should make great use out of!
Take a look!
The box was $32 plus $6.99 shipping which worked out to $4.87 per product. That’s actually quite good as some of the products inside the box are retailed higher than that in Korean!
- Holika Holika Neon Beans Nails (Randomly selected shade)
- Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly Starter (a pink pearlish primer to add instant glow to face)
- Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel (Multitasking Aloe Vera gel that can be used as a face cream, a face mask, after shave gel, body gel, foot gel, or even hair essence)
- Holika Holika Sweet Cotton Cover Powder (translucent setting powder)
- Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner (Randomly selected shade)
- Holika Holika Heartfelt Moisture Lipstick
- (Randomly selected shade)
- Holika Holika Jewel Light Shimmer Eyes Eyeshadow (Randomly selected shade)
- Holika Holika Soda Pore Cleansing BB Oil (a soothing cleansing oil that clears blackheads and whiteheads formulated with olive oil and argan oil)
I was excited to see Heartfelt Moisture Lipstick in the box as I love the formula! I was equally excited to see newer items that just recently launched in Korea in the box like the Sweet Cotton Cover Powder!
Needless to say this is probably one of the best Memeboxes I’ve gotten to date. Well worth the price!
It’s unfortunately sold out but hopefully they do another one in the future.