Still time to save 15% at Sephora this week so my things I might need list has been update to include the Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette because, well, you know, I have to OWN every single Kat Von Eyeshadow Palette right?
That’s a good as excuse as any.
The Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette takes on something a little tamer for Summer looks with neutral, cool, and warm matte shades that play on light to create the perfect contoured eye.
Define and enhance eyes with three color quads of shadow in neutral, cool, and warm shades that are universally flattering on any skin tone.
Three larger base eyeshadows are arranged together with coordinating powders to contour, define, and highlight eyes! Plus a handy contouring guide with step by step instructions will have you achieving the perfect nude, natural eye look with a few easy steps!
- Base shades in Laetus (creamy nude), Lazarus (cool taupe), Ludwin (peachy bronze)
- Contour shades in Samael (dusty fawn), Saleos (smoky brown), Succubus (rich rust)
- Define shades in Solas (espresso brown), Shax (jet black), Sytry (chocolate brown)
- Highlight shades in Lucius (soft beige), Liberatus (pinkish ivory), Latinus (golden bisque)
- Step-by-step contouring guide
My other excuse for this purchase? My Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette will be lonely without. Legit reason right?
Get the Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette now at Sephora.com.