MAC Velvetease Lip Pencils are on the way! Come December 17th you’ll be able to get your hands on 12 shades of MAC’s new Velvetease Lip Pencil formula. I have a thing for chubby lip pencils so I’m kinda excited about these especially since the formula is marketed as a buttery velvet!
MAC Velvetease Lip Pencils ($20) promise the high impact color of a lipstick in a mechanical pencil format. These aren’t quite a chubby lip pencil or at least not like we’ve seen before. In someways they remind me of a slightly bigger version of the Wet n Wild Velvet Matte Lip Color Pencils. I love the description of the formula that promises velvety, creamier color with a high color pay off. So long as they aren’t dry, I could get on board with these!
- Anything Goes rosy fuchsia (matte)
- Temper Tantrum bright orange coral (matte)
- Lover’s Lane deep orange (matte)
- Frolic mid-tone peachy pink (matte)
- Oh Honey warm chocolate (matte)
- Aim to Please dirty mauvey brown (matte)
- Just My Type clean blue fuchsia (matte)
- Just Add Romance deep red (matte)
- Tease Me light pink (matte)
- Promise Me soft beige nude (matte)
- Velveteen deep blackened plum (matte)
- Reddy to Go deep brick red (matte)
The MAC Velvetease Lip Pencil Collection launches at all MAC counters on December 17, 2015 and at maccosmetics.com.