Who’s naughty and who’s nice?
I’m making my list.
I’m always nice and ever so slightly naughty so I deserve Santa’s biggest haul dontcha agree?
But if we’re talking Bath and Body Works Liplicious I can be convinced to be both very naughty and very nice.
I can’t stand the taste of wintergreen chewing gum. Ugh! Ironically I think I’d love the smell of it in my shower though.
Philosophy Wondrous Wintergreen promises to be a cool, refreshing burst of wintergreen mint for your shower. There’s just something about minty freshness in my shower for the Winter that makes me think of Christmas.
QVC has a Philosophy Wondrous Wintergreen Shower Gel & Body Lotion Set available for $34 which includes:
- Philosophy Wondrous Wintergreen Shower Gel
- Philosophy Wondrous Wintergreen Body Lotion
- Two Gift Bags
I think I need it in my life!
Enjoy four full size Tarte Waterproof Cream Shadows with their new Precious Gems Collection available exclusively at QVC.
This set includes:
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Shadow Pink Champagne (shimmer pink)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Shadow Shimmering Moss (golden green)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Shadow Shimmering Golden Geige (shimmer nude)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Shadow Plum Smoke (rich plum)
- Cream Eye Shadow Brush
This a killer set as each of the cream shadows is normally $22 on QVC and you’re getting four of them here for $39.98.
More sets are coming for Tarte Holiday 2011 on QVC shortly, tell you more soon!
P.S. Anyone watching WhiteChapel on BBC America? I saw the series a little bit ago after ordering the DVD off Amazon UK so it was a pleasant surprise to see it premiering on our side of the pond finally. It’s quite well done so you might to add it to your Tivo particularly if you’re a fan of Masterpiece Mystery showings.
Been wanting to try the new Prime Time Primer Shadows? I here good things about them. They act like a base for shadows to adhere to but offer a vibrant color all their own to boast up the shadow you apply on top. Or hey, you can use them as a cream eyeshadow as well as they promise a crease-free, all day wear time!
Here’s your chance to try several shades with the new Bare Minerals Strike It Rich Set!
This set includes:
- Prime Time Primer Shadow in Sundance (sunlit peach)
- Prime Time Primer Shadow in Bronzed Twig (iced chocolate)
- Prime Time Primer Shadow in Gold Nugget (radiant gold)
- Prime Time Primer Shadow in Gunmetal (midnight silver)
- Prime Time Primer Shadow in Sandalwood (golden taupe)
The set is $28 and available exclusively online at Ulta.com
Shall we celebrate the Holidays during the scariest day of the year? Why not!
Ulta has two new Stila Girl Holiday Travel Palettes available today, let’s take a peek and see if we need them!