It may sound unappealing but I rock the home shopping boat every year for Christmas! Many people think that shopping from QVC will nab you cheap gifts that are not worth the effort or the money of ordering but that’s not the case! You can nab some great gifts that are inexpensive and quite posh! They also offer great flexible payment options to spread your payments into small monthly payments rather then paying the entire amount right away! Many cosmetic options also have some products that are exclusive to QVC so these are items you can’t purchase from anywhere else!
I’ve gathered together a few Philosophy items that are really great deals in my opinion and maybe they’ll simplify your Christmas gift list!
- 16-fl oz old fashioned lemonade shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath
- 8-oz lemonade body butter
- 23-oz old fashioned lemonade salt scrub
- 2-oz lemonade hand cream
- 0.5 oz lemon-flavored lip shine
Purchased separately this entire lot would run you $91USD
Lemonade isn’t my favorite philosophy Shower Gel but this lot of items will save you $11 if you purchased them separately so not a bad deal!
- lip gloss in vanilla birthday cake
- lip gloss in powdered sugar cookie
- lip gloss in raspberry sorbet
- lip gloss in melon daiquiri
Purchased separately each lip shine is $10 which totals $40 for four! You’ll save $10 by getting this set!
- 8-oz amazing grace shampoo, bath, and shower gel
- 8-oz amazing grace hair conditioner
- 8-oz amazing grace firming body emulsion
- 1-oz amazing grace hand cream
- 2-oz amazing grace spray fragrance
- 0.27 oz amazing grace perfume oil
- 2-oz bonus purity made simple facial cleanser
- 0.4 oz bonus hope in a jar moisturizer
Some of the items in set set aren’t valued but if you add together the shampoo, conditioner, body emulsion, hand cream, spray perfume, and oil it comes to $87 or more!