What’s up today?
What’s up in my world, all of the following is up at the moment:
- Snow outside my office window, like lots of it.
- Trying to clear my desk up!
- Hating the fact that I have so much filing to get done but I continuously let it pile up as if it’ll get up and walk to the filing cabinet itself one day soon. If I wait long enough it just might, you never know, stranger things have been known to happen around these parts.
- Suffering a spell of writer’s block and forgetting how to let my comical good nature shine in my posts lately.
- Looking through my mate Christine’s absurd OPI Hong Kong Collection post, gorg!
- Wonderin’ what looks good for dinner ( I don’t do breakfast or lunch so my tummie is startin’ to growl for dinner right ’bout now).
- Chattin’ it up online with my best friend Jai whom has the lag time of a snail climbing up a rocky mountain.
I think that’s the gist of my so called life at the moment.
Oh and let’s not forget a review on Filextra Facial Revolumizing Treatment with Collagen which I’m about to bring to you.
Filextra, sounds like some sort of joint medication or a rare form of arthritis doesn’t it? What? I don’t make this stuff up that’s really the name of it.
GoodSkin Labs makes this entire line of product that reminds me of Strivectin. GoodSkin Labs the cheap chicklet’s choice for dupe Strivectin goodies. I dunno it quite reminds me Strivectin on so many levels including the packaging, only real difference is the price.
Filextra Facial Revolumizing Treatment with Collagen is a filler treatment that supposedly revolumizes skin aka fills those lines and plumps them up!
What Good Labs says about it:
Filextra is smart. It targets areas where gravity’s taking its toll – cheeks, under the eyes, anywhere skin’s thinning, while also providing critical hydration. It’s the ideal daily moisturizer for tired, sallow, sagging skin.
What the Muse says about it:
I don’t really have major skin woes such as skin thinning, fine facial lines, or sagging skin so I can’t say whether or not the miracle of Filextra is working on my face.
What I can say is it’s a nice hydrating night cream that does ease some of the Winter dullness that’s commonly associated with my skin in the cooler weather. It’s claim is it’ll bring out a youthful glow, my claim is it does a good job of hydrating my skin and allowing me to wake up my tired skin. I see some visible results when sleeping over night with it and using as a night cream, bit too rich for me to use during the day but as a night cream it’s fab and I’m left with a nice glow come morning.
If you’re yearning some Strivectin but not wanting to dish out the cash you may want to try out some of the offerings from Good Skin Labs available at your local Kohl’s. The entire line gets some big raves on MUA as well.
Disclosure: The following item was provided to Musings of a Muse by a PR firm for review purposes. For further information please see my FTC Guidelines or my Disclosure/Disclaimer posts.