I’m enjoying the Bath and Body Works Summer Vanillas Collection to the max. Even though the weather isn’t agreeing with me at the moment, I’m still enjoying the delicious scent of Summer with these guys!
I purchased the Bath and Body Works Liplicious Summer Vanillas Lipglosses too.
Can’t resist Buy 2, Get 1 Free, sue me!
What are they?
Delicious little lip glosses flavored with berry vanilla, lemon vanilla, and coconut vanilla. So delicious you’ll want to eat ’em!
These are fun little gloss with a high, shiny formula that glides onto lips leaving behind a nice shimmering shade of color and a very emollient formula. The flavors are incredibly yummy which is a major part of the appeal plus the affordable price tag (around 5 bucks each when purchasing in lots of 3) make ’em a nice choice for Summer glossy lips.
Mmmm love ’em lots but the flavors are so tempting you MAY find yourself licking the gloss clean off due to the taste. Sadly, quite short wearing not only because they are tasty but also because the formula seems to just be one of those ones that runs around your lip area, migrating around, running up your lip line, and just slipping and sliding off. Hate the color….it’s not a color really as it’s a transparent white with silver shimmer but for some reason, when not blended out correctly, you’ll end up with a pasty lip look, like you ate a sugar donut, not pretty.
Who Might Like It?
- Anyone who adores deliciously scented lip glosses!
- Anyone who adores deliciously tasty lip glosses!
- Anyone who likes a thicker gloss that makes lips look fuller and super shiny!
- Anyone seeking an affordable gloss that won’t break the bank!
Who Might Not Like It?
- Anyone who doesn’t love touching up their gloss throughout the day (say every two hours or so).
- Anyone who doesn’t like flavored or scented lip products.
- Anyone not keen on glitter/shimmer in their glosses.
Even though they have a few down falls here and there I still think they are rather fabulous. They have a tasty formula plus give my lips a fuller look plus they are incredibly shiny and glossy looking.
Muse Approved for purchase.
Grab ’em while they are around as these LE Liplicious Glosses seem to run out fast.
Anyone get ’em?