Everyone gather round.
I want a pat on the back.
I said no to the new bareMinerals Women of BE 20 Piece Eye Color Collection. Phew! I’m breaking into a cold sweat here just thinking about the gory details!
Dude that was hard. I had it in my cart, I submitted the order, and proceeded to go back and cancel it. Damn it’s hard work doing battle with beauty sometimes.
It’s a killer set but I realized I have too many BE shadows I’m not using nearly enough.
However, if you’re a hardcore fan or you’re simply looking to expand your mineral eyeshadow collection this is a sweet little package.
The set includes 20 Bare Escentuals Eye Shadows in various finishes and colors all named after women that inspired the company. Customers, girlfriends, family members, etc….each shadow is named after a very special someone.
The set includes 20 shades in 0.01 oz sizes in the following shades:
- Beautiful Autumn, a golden pumpkin
- Beautiful Lisa, a rose pink
- Beautiful Melodie, a red
- Beautiful Susan, a sterling
- Gigi, an opal blue
- Joeli, a lavender
- Girlfriend Margo, a rose
- Girlfriend Michelle, a pink mist
- Girlfriend Tina, a green
- Girlfriend Kathleen, an olive mist
- Exotic Laura, a rosy clay
- Exotic Sandra, a sage
- Exotic Tara, a teal
- Exotic Victoria, a gold tiara shade
- Starlet Casey, a gold
- Starlet Karen, a deep cream
- Starlet Catherine, an olive
- Starlet Leigh Anne, an eggplant
- Radiant Rebecca, an apricot
- Treasured Terri, an emerald
The set is $79 and available in three payments of $26.
It comes housed in a keepsake box. I think it’ll make a brilliant gift or if you’re as greedy as I am, you may want it for yourself.
So far I’m holding strong, I might need moral support girls.
Available at QVC.