Did you hear….?
the Balm Skincare Collection launches soon!
the Balm has an extensive collection of skincare coming out very soon. I don’t have alot of images available or prices but I do have a full product list. They are releasing a large variety of various lotions and potions. I’m pretty hyped about this release as the Balm is known for some cult favorites so I’m taking bets their skincare proves exciting.
Here’s a look!
- the Balm Vanilla Oil-Absorbing Moisturizer
- the Balm Strawberry Nourishing Facial Serum
- the Balm Honey Face and Body Primer
- the Balm Pomegranate Restorative Facial Serum
- the Balm Daily Face Moisturizer
- the Balm Peppermint Hydrating Face Gel
- the Balm Dandelion Skin Brightening Moisturizer
- the Balm Juniper Oil-Free Moisturizer
- the Balm Olive Age Defense Face Cream
- the Balm Hazelnut Vitamin E Face Cream
- the Balm Iris Night Cream
- the Balm Day Face Cream SPF 15
- the Balm Apricot Daily Skin Toning Cream
- the Balm Blueberry Face Treatment Mask
- the Balm Spearmint Aloe Face Mask
- the Balm Almond Microdermabrasion Face Scrub
- the Balm Lavender Foaming Face Cleanser
- the Balm Kiwi Gel Facial Scrub
- the Balm Rose Face Cleanser
- the Balm Cucumber Face Mist
- the Balm Alcohol-Free Face Toner
- the Balm Sunflower Skin Clarifier
- the Balm Geranium Face Toner
- the Balm Coconut Cleansing Face Cream
- the Balm Carrot Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
- the Balm Vitamin C Eye Cream SPF 15
- the Balm Cranberry Invigorating Eye Cream
- the Balm Brazil Nut Eye Perfection Gel
What a line up right? I’m so very hyped to try some of these products. They sound pretty amazing.
I don’t have a launch date but promise to keep you informed when they do release and hopefully bring you some fab reviews.
If you want to learn more about the products you can visit www.thebalm.com and see details for each product I have listed here.
Thanks to one of my readers for letting me know about this!
Are you a fan of the Balm?
What do you think about their skincare line up?