Coming atcha October 1st…Bobbi Brown Holiday 2011. My favorite time of the year.
Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2011 is actually on counters at some locations. I didn’t have a chance to check it out but my local Nordie’s already has a full display out, GASP, SQUEAL, run in circles if you want.
I dunno about you but I look forward to what Bobbi has up her sleeve for the Holidays every year and this year looks like a winner.
“These palettes embrace the holiday spirit of gift giving with fun and festive shades”-Bobbi Brown
Gift giving? What’s that? I want it all for me, myself, and I!
Bobbi Brown Ultimate Party Collection $65 (LE)
This new double-decker compact features 8 sultry eye shadows and 4 flirty lip shades plus a mini lip and mini eye shadow brush. It’s the perfect palette for any makeup maven.
- Antique Gold (Exclusive to this Palette)
- Metallic Eye Shadow
- Black Topaz Metallic Eye Shadow (New Shade)
- Navajo Metallic Eye Shadow
- Chrome Patina Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow (New Shade)
- Pewter Chrome Eye Shadow
- Plum Steel Metallic Eye Shadow
- Plum Navy Eye Shadow
- Crushed Granite Sparkle Eye Shadow
- Rave Glitter Lip Gloss
- Soiree Pink Lip Gloss
- Iced Lilac Glitter Gloss
- Tinsel Glitter Lip Gloss
Bobbi Brown Cool Party Eye Palette and Bobbi Brown Warm Party Eye Palette $45 Each (LE)
For the busiest woman on your list who wants to go from natural to a night out in five minutes flat. These two palettes offer the perfect combination of shimmer for any party.
Cool Palette Includes:
- White Eye Shadow
- Iced Blue Metallic Eye Shadow
- Rockstar Metallic Eye Shadow
- Sterling Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
- Gunmetal Shimmer Wash Eye
- Onyx Eye Shadow
Warm Palette Includes:
- Bone Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
- Champagne Quartz Metallic Eye Shadow
- Pebble Metallic Eye Shadow
- Pink Blaze Sparkle Eye Shadow (New Shade)
- Copper Sand Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
- Black Chocolate Eye Shadow
Bobbi Brown Party To Go Palette and Bobbi Brown Classic to Go Palette (LE) $25 Each
These mini palettes house three Eye Shadows and two Lip Colors plus a mini Lip Gloss, making them the perfect stocking stuffer and purse companion. For a day and night look on the go it will fit just about anywhere… including your budget.
Party to Go Includes:
- Midnight Violet High Shine Lip Gloss
- Pretty Pink Metallic Lip Color
- Plum Metallic Lip Color
- Rockstar Metallic Eye Shadow
- Eggplant Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
- Charcoal Eye Shadow
Classic to Go Includes:
- Naked Plum High Shine Lip Gloss
- Pale Mauve Lip Color
- Tulle Lip Color
- Bone Eye Shadow
- Cement Eye Shadow
- Caviar Eye Shadow
Bobbi Brown Black Ruby Sparkle Eye Shadow Palette $45 (LE)
She’s the first to hit the dance floor and has the uncanny ability to pull together an evening look in the back of a cab. From pink to deep onyx, these glittering shades are made for New Year’s Eve.
- Pink Rose Sparkle Eye Shadow
- Crushed Silver Sparkle Eye Shadow
- Black Ruby Sparkle Eye Shadow
- Onyx Sparkle Eye Shadow
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss Trio $38
Three is definitely a charm with this trio of Bobbi’s favorite glosses, designed to look gorgeous on all complexions.
- Aubergine Lip Gloss
- Bare Sparkle High Shine Lip Gloss
- Pastel Pink High Shine Lip Gloss
I’m loving the Ruby Sparkle Palette, Ultimate Party, and Warm Party Palette. Heck, I might even need that cute Party to Go Palette!
What do you need or want?
The missing link is that sparkle palette on the bottom left hand corner of the top promo image…what’s that?! No info on it yet but hope to tell you soon!
Bobbi Brown Holiday 2011 officially hits counters October 1st or get it online at www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com