How I miss you Bourjois Paris!
Bourjois Paris Eye Pearls Quintet Eyeshadow Palettes are a brand new variation of the Bourjois Paris Smoky Eye Palettes I reviewed for you a year or two ago. I’m quite excited about this release but so sad that it proves very difficult to find anything new by Bourjois here in the states.
Bourjois Paris Eye Pearls Quintet Eyeshadow contain five pearly, shimmery, satiny shades of shadow that you can mix and match to create various looks!
Each shade in the palette plays a part at creating a single look but you can of course combine the shades as you like.
- The illuminator is ideal to brighten up the eyes when applied under the brow or to the inner corner of the eye
- Use the satiny tone over the whole eyelid to blend.
- Apply the darkest shade as a liner along the upper lashline to outline the eye contour.
- Apply little touches of shimmer to add sparkle to your eyes
- Apply the sculptor to the outer corner for shape.
- Creation (blue, grey and black hues)
- Illusion (pink, mauve and violet hues)
- Sublimation (beige, brown and gold hues)
- Revelation (green and khaki hues)
I don’t have a confirmed price yet but will keep you updated. Hopefully some online seller will be offering these at a decent price, perhaps ASOS?
What do you think of them?