I imagine some of you are excited as I am about the next Tarte QVC Today Special Value. It’s coming shortly.
March 16th to be exact.
Here’s some details!
This set will be available as a QVC Today Special Value on March 16 however it is available for QVC Insiders as a pre-order using item number A225240. You can’t order it if you’re not a QVC Insider sadly.
It’s available as an auto delivery which entitles you to two additional sets in July and November with new seasonal shades.
The set features eight full size products for $59.96 and is available on easy pay for two payments of $29.98 each plus shipping and handling of $7.22.
This set contains the new boxed eyeshadows that I recently showed you in a kit that both Ulta and Sephora are carrying. These eyeshadows remind me of the Benefit Boxed Powders. I like how cute and portable they are.
The set includes:
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer (Your Choice of Colors)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Beauty and the Box Eyeshadow Quad (Shades: Silver Mist, Pink Cloud, Purple Fog, and Dark Ash. These are based around a dominate shade of purple with shades of white, silver, and black for a purple smoky look(.
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
- Tarte Maracuja Lip Gloss in Peaceful
- Tarte Cashmere Waterproof Gliding Smooth Eyeliner in Black
- Tarte Maracuja Airblush Bouncy Blush in Shimmering Poppy
- Tarte Maracuja Oil
- Tarte Bamboo Blush Brush
As you can see this is an incredible value. They are giving you 1.7 oz of Maracuja Oil, that alone is worth the price here plus all the incredible full size extras. This is a STEAL.
I’m very curious about the new Airblush Bouncy Blush, sounds similar to the Maybelline Bouncy Blushes.
I’m very close to ordering the set but I’m kinda on the fence since I feel like I’ll never use all that concealer and maracuja oil plus I have so many tubes of Lights, Camera, Lashes!
But…but…it’s such a steal!
I highly suggest grabbing this one if you’re a Tarte fan girl or if you’ve never tried the brand what a perfect excuse to indulge.
It’ll be available shortly or QVC Insiders take advantage now by logging in and clicking here to see the set.
As soon as images become available I’ll update you!
P.S. Don’t forget to send your sweetheart a Valentine’s Day card!