So, I had to go therapy after Christmas because I overindulged in Slaktkin & Co. Candles….recently, I had to seek more help when they release like 1,000 new scents.
I think I fought the good fight and made it out alive because I haven’t indulged in a single candle from the Spring 2012 Collection. Phew, can someone get me a tissue I need to wipe the sweat off my brow.
I dunno how long I can hold out though as the new Slatkin & Co. Boardwalk Collection is set to launch soon.
American Boardwalk, a summery range of Slatkin & Co. candles that transports you to the beach. Inspired by the unforgettable scents of a summer stroll on the boardwalk, the collection is a trip down memory lane. From the scent of the sea mingled with sunscreen to boardwalk treats like root beer floats and saltwater taffy, the new collection captures the nostalgia of beloved trips to the beach.
- Beach Cabana: Relax in the cool shade of the cabana with sweet jasmine, orange blossom and a hint of musk
- Seashore: Experience the feeling of the coast and blue skies overhead with crisp water lotus, bright citrus and a touch of salt water (only available in 14.5oz)
- Ice Cream Shop: Savor the irresistible flavor of delicate almond blossoms, sugar cane, juicy white peach, decadent toffee and creamy vanilla (only available in 14.5oz)
- Summer Boardwalk: Revisit memories of the best summer spent at the beach with caramel glazed popcorn, warm taffy apples and salted sweet cream
- Beach Grass: Take a stroll on the dunes at sunrise with a blend of dewy greens, palmetto grass and sweet white freesia
- White Sand: Savor the first long days of summer at the beach with sparkling grapefruit, sandalwood, coconut milk and summer jasmine
- Oceanside: Linger on a long getaway to the ocean with watery greens, cucumber, juicy melon and peony petals
- Root Beer Float: Drink up sweet root beer poured over pure vanilla ice cream with a touch of nutmeg (only available in 4oz)
- Sun Tan: Feel the heat of bright sun and warm sand with orange flower, yuzu and coconut husk(only available in 4oz)
The American Boardwalk Candle Collection will launch this May at Bath and Body Works.
See any you want?
Hate Root Beer but for some reason a candle scented like it sounds divine.