Smashbox Studio Pop Eye Palette ($49) could possibly be the first palette we will see for the Smashbox Holiday 2012 Collection.
This palette popped up on Sephora today and includes sixteen Photo Op Eye Shadows and four cream eyeliners.
Take a look!
- Nocturnal (deep navy with cobalt blue flecks)
- Lunar (warm shimmering silver)
- Emerald (shimmering green)
- Nude (matte soft caramel)
- Vanilla (matte warm ivory)
- Obsidian (shimmery slate)
- Champagne (shimmery gold beige)
- Bark (dark chocolate brown shimmer)
- Cinder (shimmering violet), Pastel (soft ballet pink)
- Orchid (dark matte purple), Flamingo (shimmery coral pink)
- Smoke (matte dark gray)
- Amethyst (shimmery violet with copper flecks)
- 24k (gold), Nutmeg (golden bronze)
- Bronze (bronze)
- Royal (deep purple)
- Picasso (navy blue)
- Nightlife (black with multicolor pearl)
Ok, so, it’s very repetitive if it does belong to the Holiday 2012 Collection. And hey, even if it doesn’t, still it has been down before yes?
Not sure I need this one but it’s a great one to indulge in if you never tried Smashbox as I’m typically delighted with the formula on the Photo Op Eyeshadows.
Available now at Sephora and Sephora.com