The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer launches shortly and I couldn’t be more excited. You know how crazy I get over new concealer!
These little pretty brilliant so I will be on board.
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer ($28) boasts a luxuriously smooth texture enriched with hydrating skincare benefits. When applied to camouflage darkness under the eyes and reduce the appearance of redness and skin imperfections, the multi-action formula provides medium to high buildable coverage in a natural, radiant finish with long-lasting results.
A single stroke keeps complexion looking fresh and creaseless all day – going on smoothly and blending easily. Light diffusing technology blurs imperfections and fine lines, and evens skin tone without masking skin’s natural coloring.
Skin glows with new radiance over or under foundation – and looks beautiful even when bare. Perfect as a complement to Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF30 or layered with Sheer Matte & Sheer Glow Foundation.
- Chantilly: True ivory shade for fairest complexions
- Vanilla: Tiny cast of pink for the fair complexion
- Honey: Warm peach tone for light to medium complexion
- Custard: Yellow tone for light to medium complexion
- Ginger: Golden undertone for medium complexion
- Biscuit: Medium dark natural balance of pink and yellow undertones
- Caramel: Medium dark yellow and golden undertones
- Amande: Medium dark with golden olive undertones
- Cafe: Dark shade with warm red undertones
- Cacao: Dark shade with deep gold-brown undertones
These launch February 20, 2013 at NARS flagship boutiques and on narscosmetics.com