Halloween is my favorite time of the year and Bath & Body Works Halloween 2013 Collection is one I await anxiously each and every year! And they don’t disappoint with an early release of Halloween 2013 Pocketbacs that are available in store and online.
Take a peek!
This is just a sneak peek of the Bath & Body Works Halloween 2013 PocketBac Collection as I’m positive we’ll be privy to a dozen more scents as the holiday grows closer but here’s the run down so far:
- Ghoul Friend Berry Scary (scented with a tart & sweet blend of wild berries)
- Vampire Blood Plum Potion (scented with plum)
- Owl Hoot Berry (scented with black berries and cherries)
- Jack O’ Pumpkin (scented with pumpkin)
- Eeek Spider Yummy Mummy Marshmallow (fluffed marshmallows and sweet vanilla cream)
What do you hope for from bath & Body Works Halloween 2013 this year?