Join Fortune Cookie Soap for the launch of their new Summer 2014 entitled Candy Aisle which will be available for purchase on May 23rd at 6:30 CST.
Fortune Cookie Soap had a Candy Aisle Soap Box available which included sample sizes of each of the newest items in this collection. The set has 8 deluxe sizes including a $10 gift card to spend as you want on their website. Unfortunately it sold out but if you’re interested you can go ahead and sign up for the next seasonal box and you can learn more by visiting www.fortunecookiesoap.com.
Let’s take a look at the Fortune Cookie Soap Candy Aisle Summer 2014 Collection!
This is fun collection that’s obviously inspired by candy, Candyland, etc..! If you love sweet scents you’re going to adore some of these offerings! I already tried out the Captain’s Berried Booty Whipped Cream Body Butter and it smells exactly like Captain Crunch Berry Cereal!
Here’s the rest of the collection that will be available at the end of the month in full sizes:
- Lick Your Lips Fortune Cookie Soap (Cool peppermint ice cream with flecks of dark chocolate)
- Lollipop Your Cherry Hand Sanitizer (Cherries swirled with vanilla and orange as well as pineapple)
- Rock Your Socks Off Solid Sugar Scrub (A gentle yet moisturizing scrub that smells up like grape candy!)
- Captain’s Berried Booty Whipped Cream (A crunchy, berry scented body cream that smells like Captain Crunch Berry Cereal)
- Sweet Dreamsicle Wax Tart (Ripe pineapples with orange and a hint of vanilla cream)
- Lemon Drop It Like It’s Hot Facial Scrub (A new facial scrub to brighten skin creates with lemon peel essence and orange zest)
- The Sweet Spot Sparkle Me Mist (A fragrance mist with sparkle that smells like melon, strawberries, peaches, and a hit of sour oranges as well as pineapples and a sparkle of sugar)
- Blow Me Lip Scrub (a bubblegum scented lip scrub for polishing lips to a smooth, soft finish)
Each of the items above will be offered in full sizes on May 23rd when Fortune Cookie Soap has their launch party for their Summer 2014 Collection which you can join in on Facebook or by visiting fortunecookiesoap.com.
Any of the above items interest you?
I’ll be reviewing each shortly so stay tuned!