Count my mind blown.
UPDATE: The Urban Decay Vice LTD goes on sale at www.urbandecay.com starting December 4th at 1 AM PST.
The Urban Decay Vice LTD Eyeshadow Palette is actually a surprise to me and unexpected so close on the heels of the Urban Decay Vice3 release but hey, you won’t hear any complaints from me!
Update: It is out of stock as of now. A few people were lucky enough to order it but I cannot confirm when it will be available again! I suspect as we get nearer to the holidays we’ll hear the official info from Urban Decay! It was on Sephora.com early this morning but is sadly gone now! No worries, I’m sure we’ll hear more soon!
The Urban Decay Vice LTD Palette is limited edition Sephora release that includes 18 exclusive shades and 2 bestsellers for a total of 20 eyeshadows as well as a double-ended brush.
- Nameless (medium taupe satin)
- Backdoor (cool dark brown matte)
- Deeper (metallic medium bronze)
- Disco (pale metallic gold/iridescent glitter)
- Heat (bright metallic copper)
- Crystal (icy metallic blue shimmer)
- Goddess (deep smoky blue/micro-glitter)
- Vaporize (medium metallic gray-taupe)
- Floss (deep metallic emerald/micro-glitter)
- Perversion (soft black matte)
- Provocateur (icy metallic pink/micro-glitter)
- Hoodoo (medium metallic violet/pink shift)
- Freakshow (bright purple satin)
- Junkshow (bright pink satin)
- Blitz (bright metallic gold)
- Chase (soft metallic bronze)
- Last Sin (pale champagne shimmer)
- Roadstripe (iridescent white/blue-violet shift)
- Anonymous (pale peachy cream matte)
- Laced (soft pink-nude matte)
The Urban Decay Vice LTD Palette is available now at Sephora.com for VIB Rouge members (no worries, it’ll be on sale for everyone else soon I’m sure).
Will you be indulging?
Thanks to Kim for shooting me an e-mail about this!