No secret here that I love cute Korean and Japanese makeup and beauty. SO when the Memebox My Cute Wishlist 3 Beauty Box popped up online, well, I ordered it right away! This new Memebox Superbox includes six full size makeup, beauty, and skincare products which are all supposed to be cute/kawaii items!
I hear pass boxes had some REALLY cute items inside so I was excited to get my Memebox My Cute Wishlist 3!
I got it about a week ago and here’s what was inside!
Soooooooo I’m not disappointed by the box but it isn’t quite what I expected. I expected more cute! This feels like it’s themed around cute dolls but I expected cupcakes and bunnies or something a la some of Tony Moly’s cuter products!
Here’s what was inside:
- Hope Girl Tinted Lip Balm (Ok, not really cute?! But I like the Hope Girl lip products I’ve tried so I’m happy to have this)
- Shara Shara Fairy’s Makeup Synergy Sun Cream (This is a UVA/UVB sun cream SPF 45. I heard a lot of reader’s saying this had a tricky pump! I haven’t tried it yet but will report back)
- Ddung Family Foam Cleansing Cream (ahh the doll theme continues as you can see from this packaging! This is a creamy cleanser with fruit extracts)
- Shara Shara Kissing Sugar Lip Scrub (Yet another doll-like beauty product! This is a lip scrub enriched with argan and honey)
- Youngwoosa Oh! It’s Lovely and Soft Cream (A concentrated moisturizing cream to provide intense hydration to skin)
- Tony Moly Red Cheeks Girl’s Patch (gives dry, rosy cheeks relief and moisture).
So as you can see a lot of the “cute” items are more dolly-like in nature. I’m not disappointed in the least just expected something MORE cute…..!
Those that got the Memebox My Cute Wishlist 3 what did you think of the contents?
Reviews will be upcoming shortly for the contents of the box!