I got my Memebox Superbox #66 Tony Moly a few days ago so I thought I’d another quick unboxing! This box was as nice as the Holika Holika Memebox and includes 7 full size Tony Moly products one of which is the newish Panda Dream White Magic Cream I recently reviewed for you!
Let’s take a look!
The box set me back $32 plus I had a few Memebox coupons I used so at the end of it all I only paid $27 which wasn’t too bad a price for the amount of product you get!
The Memebox Superbox #66 Tony Moly includes:
- Tony Moly Mini Peach Lip Balm
- Tony Moly Panda Dream White Magic Cream (See my full review on this product by clicking here)
- Tony Moly Apple Tox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream (A rich cream enriched with green apple extracts and AHA which acts as a peeling cream to exfoliate skin)
- Tony Moly Delight Tint Crayon Neon (A chubby lip pencil that adds gorgeous neon color to lips and glows in the dark under UV lights)
- Tony Moly Egg Pore Shiny Skin Soap (A 5 in 1 facial soap that works to moisturize, nourish, and deep clean skin while controlling oil)
- Tony Moly Back Gel Eye Liner Long Brush (A gel eyeliner with an attached brush for application)
- Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura Beam (A Benefit High Beam-like product that adds a touch of luminous glow to your complexion)
Quite happy about this box and eager to try some of the items inside although many I’ve already tried in the past already…! But that’s ok it gives me a chance to re-review and feature here on Musings.
Stay tuned for reviews and swatches!
Anyone get the Memebox Superbox #66 Tony Moly?
What did you think of it?
Shop Memeboxes now at us.memebox.com.