I got my Memebox Special #77 My Lovely Boutique earlier last month and thought I’d do a quick unboxing today (and of course follow up with reviews of the contents soon). Between the My Lovely Boutique Box and the recent Superbox #71 My Cute Wishlist 4 I’ve been having a good run with Memebox lately!
Let’s take a look at the cute contents of this box!
The Memebox Special #77 My Lovely Boutique sure does live up to its name with very cute, lovely little makeup and skincare bits and bobs.
Memebox Special #77 My Lovely Boutique contents include:
- Shara Shara Acerola Moist Oil Balm (A balm for use all over the body that contains moisturizing acerola as well as other essential oils)
- Shara Shara Only You Necklace Lip Balm Juicy Peach (A cute pendant necklace with peach flavor lip balm located inside the locket)
- Shara Shara Natural Shining BB Cream (A moist BB Cream with micro pearl powders to give your complexion a luminous finish)
- Etude House My Castle Hand Cream (Shea Butter moisturizing hand cream in a cute house package)
- Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Cinema City CC Cream (A mulch-funcional CC Cream to protect against the sun while even out and brightening skin tone)
- The Yeon Jeju Hallabong Energy Pack (A set of four yogurt masks to treat different skin problems)
Much of the contents included were from Shara Shara but there’s a good deal of other popular Korean brands here as well like Etude House and much to my delight and surprise Too Cool for School which is a highly popular brand in Korea!
I’m excited to try all the products. I thought the pendant lip balm was particularly cute!
Expect reviews shortly.
Unfortunately the Memebox Special #77 My Lovely Boutique is sold out but you can shop other Memeboxes at us.memebox.com.