Ok, bad news, the Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit ($32) is sold out online. Sad sigh! But good news the Sun Safety Kit is still available in stores so call or head to your favorite Sephora and see if you can get your hands on this exclusive, new limited edition set because it is a GREAT little deal!
I hate trying new SPF formulas because many times I end up dislike them! I’m more of a Japanese and Asian SPF kinda girl myself as I feel like the formulas are far superior to ones we have here in the US as they tend to absorb a lot easier. However, being able to purchase my favorite SPF locally is always a plus so I tend to test a variety of formulas every Summer in the hopes I’ll find one I truly love.
That’s where the Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit comes into play! This set includes 16 of the hottest, news SPFs available in sample sizes so you can try them out for size before comitting to the full size. But wait there’s more…I so love playing infomercial for you! But seriously there is more! This set isn’t only about SPFs! You get CC Creams, BB Creams, facial primer and even moisturizers, and even lip balms with SPF to try out! Nifty right?
The set comes housed in a larger clear train case with hot pink accents which you take to the beach with you well after the contents have been removed.
Inside you’ll find the following products:
- 0.2 oz AmorePacific Natural Protector SPF 30
- 0.3 oz Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- 0.5 oz Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in Light Medium
- 0.25 oz Dr. Dennis Gross Skincareâ„¢ Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen
- 0.17 oz Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45
- 0.08 oz Fresh® Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
- 0.5 oz Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47
- 0.34 oz Korres Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- 0.17 oz Murad Invisiblurâ„¢ Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- 0.1 oz Ole Henriksen total truthâ„¢ eye crÃ¨me SPF 15
- 0.5 oz Origins VitaZingâ„¢ Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer with Mangosteen
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion SPF 30
- 0.6 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 50+ WetForce Broad Spectrum Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- 1.69 oz St. Tropez One Night Only in Light-Medium
- 0.34 oz Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30
- 0.34 oz Vita Liberata Passion Flower & Argan Dry Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Travel Train Case
Each kit is $32 and the best part about this set is not the value, not the variety of products, but the fact that Sephora will donate $20 from each kit to Benefit the Skin Cancer Foundation. How awesome is that?
I know it’s not available online but a quick look within Manhattan revealed that there the Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit is available in quite a few stores if you want to pick one up today! Or visit Sephora.com and put in your zipcode to see where you can pick your Sun Safety Kit as this one comes with a BIG Muse Approval!
You need it!