The Pony Effect That Girl Holiday 2015 Collection recently launched in Korea from Memebox and happy days it is now available here in the US. You might recall my past reviews of the Memebox Pony Blooming Boxes from earlier this Spring/Summer.
Again, Memebox has collaborated with K-Beauty youTube star, Pony, to create an outstanding makeup collection that’s vibrant, fun, and a little it edge-y!
Take a look!
Pony is a self taught makeup artist who has a popular Korean youTube channel she also shares her love of makeup and tutorials across many other platforms including a variety of publications within Korea. She’s teamed up with Memebox in the past to create a selection of Blooming Boxes which included an assortment of cosmetics to create a natural, fresh face look!
For the Holidays she again teams up with Memebox to create a makeup collection this time around with palettes for eyes and face as well as a selection of lipsticks and nail polishes.
Pony Effect That Girl Fever Shadow Palette $41 (On sale now for $33)
A combination of mattes, shimmers, and glitter shades of shadow hand picked by Pony herself!
- In City (warm sandy matte beige)
- Overdose (shimmery penny)
- All Night (matte brown)
- Beautiful Liar (shimmery blood orange with gold micro glitter)
- Ready to Party (deep purple shimmer with purple micro glitter)
- Drunk Dial (duochrome blue-hued brown shimmer)
- Just 10 Seconds (white glitter iridescent pink glitter)
- All That Glam (gold glitter)
- Bad or Good (matte blood orange red)
Pony Effect That Girl Luminous Contouring Palette $32 (On sale now for $26)
Pony is a self-taught makeup artist turned K-Beauty superstar. She showcases K-Beauty’s hottest looks through various platforms such as YouTube, editorials, and publications. With her trend-setting beauty insights, she inspires fans and celebrities internationally.
Pony Effect That Girl Outfit Lipstick $22 (On sale now for $18)
A creamy satiny finish lipstick formulated wiith babassu butter and Vitamin E to drench lips in moisture and color!
- Noble Brunch (Marsala pink- warm pink nude)
- Expensive Dinner (Berry red)
- Vibrant Club (Plum burgundy)
Pony Effect That Girl Illusion Nail Lacquer $17 (On sale now for $14)
A selection of super glam nail polishes in one gorgeous set!
- Party Fever (Plum purple with micro gold pearls)
- Sensual Seduction (Midnight blue with micro pearls)
- Be Imagination (Forest green with glitter pearls)
- Illusion Glass (Clear polish with chunky hologram pieces)
I’m really loving this collection. It’s not unique for Pony but it is very unique for Memebox as the colors are a lot brighter and vibrant from collaborations we’ve seen from the brand in the past. It’s also a rather electrifying and fierce makeup collection for the Holidays. I happen to be very fond of orange eyeshadow and Korean and Japanese brands always seem to make that shade as a focal point in many of their eyeshadow palettes. I love the combination of oranges and golds in this palette.
I’m looking forward checking it all our for myself!
The Pony Effect That Girl Holiday 2015 Collection is 20% off at the moment at memebox.com.
Anything you want from it?