Like a mad, obsessive makeup junkie I decided I’d stay up late to see when the Sephora 20% Holiday Shopping Event would kick off because I have a cold and it happens to be kicking my butt so I couldn’t make it after 12 AM. I kept refreshing a little too early on my iPad as I watched last week’s episode of the Knick.
When the clock struck 12 I had my cart loaded, I typed ROUGE20, clicked submit, and…nothing.
Needless to say the sale didn’t start at 12 AM EST. And since I simply couldn’t keep my eyes open I just rolled over and went to sleep.
This morning I was able to get my first order in and everything I wanted was in stock and so far the site is stable. If you recall last year was chaos where they had a virtual waiting line to get on the site but that doesn’t seem the case this year.
So what was my first hauling looking like?
I’m still plotting but for my first order I got:
- Juliette Has a Gun Romantina
- Juliette Has a Gun Anyway
- Juliette Has a Gun Miss Charming
- Juliette Has a Gun Mad Madame
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid
- Burberry Cashmere Concealer
- Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Day Tint SPF 15
- Flowerbomb Snowglobe
I need to make up my second list of restocks and gifts now. I actually didn’t order any Holiday Gift Sets either but I’m still sorting through those.
What about you?
What did you get?