The new Clean Reserve Fragrance Collection isn’t a cheaper range but it is one that’s looking very, very promising. And I have to met the best $22 I spent was on the Clean Reserve Discovery Layering Set as this was such a steal and not only let me try out ALL the Clean Reserve Fragrances but also allowed me to play mixologist and create endless unique creations by combining these nine fragrances.
Seriously, you need this set.
The Clean Reserve Discovery Layering Set is an introduction into the new Clean Reserve Fragrance Collection. It includes a sample size mist that’s 0.05 oz in size of each of the nine fragrances in this collection. At a glance, I guess I was excited and didn’t notice, I didn’t realize that these weren’t sample vials but they were sample mists. I was quite relieved when my set arrived that I didn’t have to struggle to open tiny vials but instead had mess-free mist bottles to use.
The set comes housed in a very sturdy cardboard box so if you’re gifting a friend or family member something for Valentine’s Day this set is presented in a very nice packaging.
Each of the Reserve Fragrances is $90 each so they aren’t exactly a cheap. Getting this set allows you to weed through the fragrances to see which are keepers and which you might need full bottles of (so far it’s looking like I need full bottles of everything as they all smell good!).
The best part about this set is it includes a little menu giving you layering and mix ideas for each fragrances. It provides suggestions on which fragrances go well together so you can create an entirely unique fragrance using 1, 2, 3, or more fragrances. I love the concept that each fragrance will work with another in the line to create something entirely different. Variety, after all, is the spice of life and this gives you endless ways to create new fragrances.
The set includes:
- Sueded Oud is a fresh and creamy approach to a traditional oud fragrance.
- Terra Woods smells alive with crisp and zesty notes, and is freshened further with water and air to move into a natural floralcy.
- Smoked Vetiver is the most masculine fragrance of the collection. It has a smoky sweetness that’s fresh, inviting, and sexy.
- Amber Saffron is an irresistibly fresh blend of red fruits, delicate florals, soothing musks, warm amber and exquisite saffron.
- Velvet Flora captures the unique contrast of bergamot and leathery woods, awakening the senses with freshness and warmth.
- Rain is created from an unexpected combination of a fruity floral notes blended with fresh patchouli vetiver and musks.
- Skin depicts the tenderness and soft intimacy of a warm embrace””a blended combination of comforting salty sweetness.
- Warm Cotton envelops you in the irresistible freshness of translucent florals and the soft feel of skin-loving musks for the ultimate feeling of luxurious comfort.
So far the ones I’ve tried have had excellent sillage with a lasting wear and a good throw but they are soft and delicate enough not to overwhelm or overpower but still will have people asking, “Wow, what are you wearing!?”
Clean has always been a very favorite fragrance line of mine but I think they really outdid themselves with this new launch and I love that I can try all the fragrances at such a low cost.
Get your Clean Reserve Discovery Layering Set now at Sephora.com.
Own it already?
How are you liking it?