- Eye Brighten: A youthful brightening eye shadow in a color correcting , brightening pale rose hue to prime the surface of the eyelid for an all-day application.
- Eye Enhance: Adds a dreamy dimension to the eye lid in a natural glowing champagne shade that illuminates the eyelid.
- Eye Smoke: For softly defined eyes in a universally flattering taupe shade, that can be built up to a very natural smokey eye.
- Face Bronzer: To define the cheekbone hollows, jawline and nose shape in an all-natural, all skin tone bronze color in my best-selling Filmstar Bronze & Glow formula.
- Cheek Swish: For a healthy, happy glow in a tea rose hue to be applied on the apple of the cheek and blended out.
- Cheek Pop: For a natural lit-from-within glow, an uplifting pretty pink to be applied to the apple of the cheeks.
- Face Highlighter: Candlelight for the skin in a candlelit shade to be applied to the outer C-section of the cheekbones, down the nose, on the bow of the lips and inner corners of the eyes.
There’s also a new Charlotte Tilbury The Complete Natural, Glowing Look Set which includes the Instant Look in a Palette ($175) plus:
- Full Fat Lashes
- Lip Cheat Pillow Talk
- K.I.S.S.I.N.G Bitch Perfect
This set is also available at www.charlottetilbury.com.
Will you be indulging?
I’m very tempted by the Instant Look in a Palette, it looks like of those easy to put together looks for a fresh and fabulous look!