Many of you were waiting to get your hands on the Too Faced Merry Macarons Palette and I’m happy to report it launched yesterday at Ulta.com with the rest of the Too Faced Holiday 2016 Collection and should be arriving in stores soon!
Sure, it’s packed with a ton of gorgeous eyeshadows but I think the key selling point might be the fact it smells like vanilla!
Too Faced Merry Macarons ($39) is packed with 12 gorgeous eyeshadows that are scented like vanilla. Too Faced packs this one up with a deluxe size Better Than Sex as well as a a step-by-step get the look guide.
Like the Too Faced Chocolate Shop Palette, it features a pop out design of a Christmas in New York scene! The Chocolate Shop features two shoppers in the city where as this palette features a little ice skater! The palette looks like it does have a good deal of the same shades as the Chocolate Shop or at least variations of the shades featured in that palette.
- Coconut (warm beige)
- Dulce De Leche (matte caramel brown)
- Banana Cream (warm golden medium brown)
- Almond Mocha (cool dark taupe)
- Champagne Rose (golden pink)
- Mint Chocolate (matte warm dusty purple)
- Tiramisu (matte soft fawn)
- Chocolate Raspberry
- Praline (warm gold shimmer)
- Honey Lavender (pale mauve)
- Violet Cassis (vibrant orchid)
- Cookies & Cream (matte black w/ silver sparkle)
Did you pick it up?
I didn’t because it had a good deal of rerun shades or at least it appeared to! I felt safe skipping it although I have to admit the vanilla scent had me tempted to grab it. Isn’t it weird the things that tip us into the buying zone?
The Too Faced Merry Macarons is available now at Ulta.com for a limited time.