Pop! Fizz! Clink! Ring in the New Year with the Bath & Body Works Celebration Collection that includes new scents Wrapped in Sugar, Pink Confetti, Champagne Toast, and Cocktail Dress. My best friend had to literally pull me away from the table at Bath & Body Works this weekend because I was going to dive it and buy all of these. He had to give me the friendly reminder about what a waste they were.
Ugh, I seriously have such a weakness for Bath & Body Works but he’s right! 1. They aren’t so unique that I should be spending near $50 bucks to get them all (because you know they are like chips, you just can’t have one). and 2. They don’t linger at all, no matter how much layering I do. I just have very little success with Bath & Body Works Fragrances lately! I can mist half a bottle on myself and within 30 minutes the scent just disappears.
So yeah, these smell incredible but I was good and didn’t pick them up!
There may or may not be some minor regret on my part for not indulging.
Bath & Body Works Wrapped In Sugar
- Top Notes: Sparkling Mandarin, Touch of Apple, Coconut Cosmo Martini Accord
- Mid Notes: Heliotrope, Sheer Jasmine, Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Dry Notes: Marshmallow Musk, Amber, Warm Woods
Bath & Body Works Pink Confetti
- Top Notes: Cassis Leaves, William Pear, Pink Strawberry
- Mid Notes: Apricot Nectar, Sparkling Jasmine, Peony Petals
- Dry Notes: Creamy Vanilla, Marshmallow, Bourbon Woods, Crystallized Musk
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast
- Top Notes: Vintage Champagne, Sparkling Tangerine
- Mid Notes: Red Hibiscus, White Nectarine, Black Currant Chambord, Juicy Passionfruit
- Dry Notes: Plum Wood, Sugared Musk, Vanilla Extract
Bath & Body Works Cocktail Dress
- Top Notes: Crisp Pomegranate, Osmanthus, Sparkling Mandarin
- Mid Notes: Peony Petals, Lily of the Valley, Juicy Pear
- Dry Notes: Sleek Amber Wood, Skin Musk, Sheer Cedarwood
My favorite from these was Champagne Toast which was a effervescent champagne-like scent that smelled very much like the candle! Wrapped in Sugar smells like the Warm Vanilla Sugar but was a little more subtle. Pink Confetti was a pretty standard fruity floral scent. And Cocktail Dress is probably one of the more unique scents in this collection as it was a little deeper and more sultrier than the others.
As much as I wanted this I’m glad skipped because I ended up getting MAC’s Velvet Teddy Bear Shadescent instead and it was a way better purchase as it lingers and has excellent throw! But more on that in another post I have scheduled to go live later today!
Bath & Body Works Celebration Signature Scents are available now in stores or online at bathandbodyworks.com.
Did you give into temptation and haul these?