It’s here! The Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette ($49) launched at Sephora.com today! The Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette is packed up with 10 gorgeous jewel-toned eyeshadow shades and is available exclusively for a limited time at Sephora for Spring 2017.
Considering Urban Decay has been going nude lately, I’m sure it’s a great relief and refreshing change to see the Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette (as well as the recent Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette, did you see that blue look I did with it?) contains an array of beautiful jewel tones.
Here’s a look (review and swatches upcoming soon!).
Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette brings together three cult favorite shades as well as seven all new, just releases colors and packs them all up into this pretty holographic purple case with a double-ended eyeshadow brush for application!
- Alter (metallic white-gold with gold shift)
- Scene (light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift)
- Supersonic (intense metallic red-copper)
- Sinful (metallic golden amber)
- Off Duty (deep metallic bronze)
- Druggie (metallic purple with violet shift)
- Backfire (burgundy satin with purple shift)
- Lounge (brick red satin with green shift)
- Fringe (bright metallic teal)
- Paralyzed (navy with tonal metallic shift)
Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette is available now at Sephora.com.
Are you hauling it?