Bath & Body Works Tutti Dolci returns for 2016 with four new fragrance like Sweet Lemon Buttercup and White Mocha Kiss. I remember the original Tutti Dolci Collection but not as well as other fans. I came in late to the Tutti Dolci line so, I never got a chance to experience the perfumes and many of the other great things from the collection.
It’s exciting Bath & Body Works is listening to their fans and bringing back collections like this. Although, I was saddened to hear that the offerings aren’t anywhere near the quality of the original line.
Let’s take a look!
Bath & Body Works Sweet Lemon Buttercup
- Top Notes: Juicy Mandarin, Sweet Lemon, Sparkling Lime Blossom
- Mid Notes: Sugared Muguet, Jasmine
- Dry Notes: Meringue Accord, White Musk, Whipped Cream
Bath & Body Works Golden Honey Praline
- Top Notes: Pear Blossom, Hazelnut
- Mid Notes: Salted Caramel, Cashew Milk, Sheer Jasmine
- Dry Notes: Tonka Bean, Whipped Honey, Praline Musk
Bath & Body Works Pink Peony Crème
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Juicy Blackberry, Raspberry Crème
- Mid Notes: Fresh Peony, Vibrant Honeysuckle, Violet Leaves
- Dry Notes: Creamy Musk, Blonde Woods, White Amber
Bath & Body Works White Mocha Kiss
- Top Notes: Crisp Apple, Watery Lily
- Mid Notes: S’mores Accord, Ginger Flower, Coconut Orchid
- Dry Notes: Vanilla Mocha, Driftwood, Marshmallow Crème
Bath & Body Works Tutti Dolci Collection is available in fragrance mists, shower gels, body lotions and more.
Shop in stores or at www.bathandbodyworks.com.