I’m on month number two of my FaceTory subscription and I’m quite happy with the service so far. If you haven’t read my original review/thoughts about Facetory you can check it out by clicking here. FaceTory is a facial sheet mask subscription service that sends out a variety of facial sheet masks every month. I use sheet masks quite often and I go through them at a rapid pace. I tend to buy them in bulk from a variety of online retailers but I ended up subscribing to FaceTory because I liked the idea of getting new masks to try every month.
The box once a month and you can either sign up for the four a month plan which includes four sheet masks for $4.95 with .99 cent shipping or the seven month a plan which is $14.95 with Free Shipping!
Here’s a look at this month’s content.
I think the best part about these boxes so far is the fact that the masks are very new to me and from a variety of brands I haven’t yet tried. Their February box is sort of Valentine’s theme box with rose and floral them.
- Jayjun Rose Blossom Mask (rose water mask that hydrates and helps retains moisture)
- Beltune Dalkorom Aroma Geranium Mask (a moisturizing, calming, and soothing mask with aloe and cucumber extract)
- White Jade Air Magic Glutathione Mask (a brightening and hydrating mask with rose water, allantoin, and aloe vera)
- No:hi Opuntia Humifusa Mask (a mask created for sensitive, irritated skin that hydrates, soothes, and calms)
- Medihead Line Friends I.P.l Lightmax Ampoule Mask (a brightening and toning mask that contains vitamin c, arbutin, and mulbery root extract to brighten dull complexions)
- Vescillonia Enrich Facial Mask Calendula (an antiaging floral facial mask that contains nacinamide with collagen that improves the appearance of aging skin while brightening skin, reducing the size of pores, and helping to smooth skin)
- DearPacker Black Tea & Black Rose Hydrogel Mask (black tea, black rose, vitamins b2, c, and e, along with magnesium, zinc, and essential oils help to smooth and brighten aging skin)
Looks like a good round up masks this month and I’m eager to try them.
Did you subscribe to FaceTory?
Get your February Box yet?
How are you feeling about the service?
You can subscribe at www.facetory.com.