Rita Ora collaborated with Rimmel to create the new My Grey Collection inspired by the new Fifty Shades Darker movie. The collection launches in the UK this month but hasn’t yet arrived here in the US. The makeup collection features a selection of striking shades for eyes, lips and nails inspired by the bestselling book and movie. Remember Make Up For Ever’s Fifty Shades of Grey Collection? I was somehow expecting the market to be flooded with Fifty Shades Darker beauty and makeup stuff but this year all is quiet. Pirates of the Caribbean is apparently getting more attention in the makeup world than our dear Fifty is.
But hey, there’s Rimmel and corny love scenes. Oh joy!
This collection comes in special edition gray packaging with Rita’s signature.
The collection includes:
- Rimmel London Extra Super Lash by Rita Ora in Black 101
- Rimmel Rita Ora Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Rimmel Rita Ora Shadow Stick in Gritty Grey
- Rita Ora Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in My Grey
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick By Rita Ora in Alarm
These are on sale at Superdrug if you’re in the UK and hopefully ASOS.com gets them soon if you’re interested. I’m actually interested in the Shadow Stick myself as I really like Rimmel’s Shadow Sticks!