If you’ve been following along the last few months you know I subscribed to Facetory Sheet Mask Subscription Box a few months ago. This a once a month box that delivers 4 to 7 Asian Sheet Masks to your door. When I started the service it was a super deal at $14.95 with Free Shipping for Free Masks. They actually recently started charging shipping and also, raised the box price to $15.95. It’s still quite an inexpensive way to try a variety of sheet masks in my opinion 🙂 So, even though they started charging $3.95 shipping, I stuck with the service.
Here’s what’s inside my April Facetory Box if you’re interested 🙂
This month’s box was pretty interesting. I’m always amazed at how many unique masks these boxes include. I’m an avid facial sheet mask user and truly feel like I’ve tried ALL of them! From Japan to Taiwan, Korea, and China, I’ve tried many, many different brands and formulas. But Facetory has still managed to introduce me to a variety of masks I’ve never even heard of!
This month’s box included:
- Duft & Doft Pink Milk Mask (Apparently a consumer favorite with a pink essence that contains milk extract that brightens skin.
- Shine K Super Food Berry Honey Mask Pack (This one was chosen as being the best scented mask! It smells like raspberries and contains raspberry extract that moisturizes dull, flaky skin)
- SNP Jelly Vita Firming Toning Mask (a jelly essence mask that acts to hydrate skin and smooth skin)
- Dr Jart Ceramidin Mask (created with natural fiber and ceramides that protect skin natural moisture barrier)
- Frienvita Aqua Gold Glow Mask (a new mask from Frienvita that apparently contains real gold contain in a black sheet mask that has a suction which wraps around skin and doesn’t allow air to penetrate so, the essence is absorbed fully into skin)
- The Art-Cell Aurora Pearl Mask Pack (brightens dull skin and adds a healthy luminosity)
- Leaders Shining Effect Aquatoning Pearl Mask (brightens up tired skin and helps it to retain moisture courtesy it’s start ingredient, hyaluronic acid)
Sounds like a good line up right?
I can’t wait to try some of these!
You can subscribe at www.facetory.com.