What we need now is more Marc Jacobs in our life! This new Marc Jacobs Beauty Effortlessly Irresistible 5-piece Beauty Bestsellers Collection ($130) gets us just that.
- Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer (1 oz)
- Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer (black) (0.01 oz)
- Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara in Noir (black) (0.32 oz)
- Enammored Hi-Shine Gloss Lip Lacquer in Allow Me (rosy shimmer) (0.32 oz)
- Le Marc Lip Crème in Slow Burn (creamy nude rose) (0.12 oz)
This is a nice way to try a variety of Marc Jacosbs Beauty products at a small price tag.
The set is available now at Sephora.com.
You know what else we need a little more? The Little Mermaid! Apparently, there’s a Little Mermaid Live Musical that will be debuting on October 3rd on TV. I watched Rocky Horror Picture Show on Fox this past Halloween and it was a train wreck. Prior that that I watched Grease and it wasn’t half bad. I’m pretty excited about the Dirty Dancing TV remake but word on the street is it’s pretty bad. The Little Mermaid? Hmm…I’ll watch it maybe it’ll be good. Maybe they are trying to makeup for the fact that nearly half the cast of Once Upon a Time is leaving after this season. Which by the very way I don’t watch anymore. Damn, that show had so much going on it gave me a migraine every time I watched it. I felt like I was going around in circles! But a two hour Little Mermaid Musical? Sign me up!