As a lover of light, moisturizing lip products the new Becca Lush Lip Colour Balm sounds promising! Ok, so I admit, I probably don’t need yet another sheer, moisturizing lip product in my life because my desk drawer, vanity, night table, and makeup bag runneth over with endless options. But just won’t more won’t hurt right? Not to mention it’s Becca so I need to at least buy one right?
These new Lush Lip Colour Balm arrive at Ulta.com today in eight shade selections and promise to have a hybrid formula that’s part lip balm, party lipstick. The cream formula is lightweight and provides a satin finish with a jojoba oil infused formula that hydrates. They have a smooth, even glide according to the brand and buildable coverage that allows you to go sheer or deeper depending how much you apply.
Sounds promising right?
- Chai CrÃ¨me (tawny brown)
- Almond Fraise (dusty rose)
- Milk Chocolate (mauvey brown)
- Cherry Ganache (flattering burgundy)
- Toasted Hazelnut (rich brown)
- Black Violet (sophisticated plum)
- CafÃ© Au Lait (peachy beige)
- Ginger Vanille (pink coral)
Becca Lush Lip Colour Balm are $22 each and available at Ulta.com.